Dreams?

Layla

Reaction score
Is anyone else having bad dreams?

Im not going in to detail, but my dreams are not nice at the mo and they stay with me most of the day.

The second tri for me has been hell if im honest, dreams, feeling kicked, emotional, its meant to be the best time in pregnancy! lol

Anyone else?

x

I'm dreaming alot which I put down to pregnancy for some reason - Had a coupel of bad ones but not for a handful of weeks now (bad ens).

as for the best time I was wondering if I was normal :shock: not been great but I can't wait all the same :D

In all honesty I think the emotions stay with you all the way through and most of us will have our ups and downs. Some days I feel great and some days I feel as if my world is falling apart for no specific reason.

I've had a few nightmares here and there but nothing that last through the day hun, hope yours subside. Perhaps that is your body's way of getting you ready for some sleepless nights! :hugs::hugs:

I am having dreams every night but mine are naughty dreams :blush: lmao, but none are about DH woops. lol

Im the same as u Layla, my pregnancy seems to be draggin now i lay in bed last night cryin cos mark had snapped at me not even bad but i cried for ages lol im an emotional wreck, i cried this morning in work too.
I cant eat hardly everthing makes me want to puke and well everything stinks i told Mark to F off last night cos he stuck of curry and i was heaving he felt awful think i upset him he only wanted a cuddle!
Ive turned into a crabby old bitch!!!
x

I was always a crabby bitch don't think my OH notices any difference :rofl:

I was always a crabby bitch don't think my OH notices any difference :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
My dreams have been more vivid.... but I'm still in the first trimester. I hope things get better for you ladies! Honestly... my last trimester with Jace was the best for me! Even though I was fat as a hippo and two weeks overdue! :wacko:

i have been sooo emotional and have been bothering dh... "do you love me still???" LOL! i think im driving him nuts! as for the dreams, i have had very vivid dreams since i have gotten pregnant, some good, some bad and some VERY naughty lol. and have not felt a kick yet. :-(

i had very vrykinky dreams wen preg! woke up very happy lol! tho wen i had a nightmare, it shook me for a few days! it was always so real ad horrible!

Yup, my dreams feel like they're actually happening, so when I get a bad one, I'll wake myself up with my own crying. Not very nice.

But the nice dreams are very nice. Hope you have more of those than the bad ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->