dreams....!

rubyloo

Reaction score
ummmmm!

i had a lot of what i would describe as 'sexy' dreams last night (tmi......:blush:)

all involved my hubby....

is this a sign? of anything even slightly related to being pg?

ta!

:hug:

LOL well, here's hoping it is!!!!!!!!! I will have everything crossed for you thats for sure! Now that ovulation has passed I have no worries keeping my legs crossed for you either!

Hope it is hun!!! those are the best kind of dreams :rofl:!!

i had a vivid dream that i got a :bfp: the other morning right before i woke up?? what do you reckon about that??

:hugs: xoxox

who knows?! i like to think that they might mean something...good luck with getting your :bfp: daisy ! x:hugs:

2 nights ago I had a dream that I took a hpt and it had 6 lines on it! and I was all confused thinking which lines do I read etc! lol....was quite funny.

I took an hpt last night which was either 11 or 12dpo and I got a faint positive - but only two lines thank goodness! so it could mean something good for you too!

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant I remember looking at the test and seeing 2 lines!!!!:bfp:
A few of my dreams have come true in the past so i'm feeling a little nervous as I'm going to test today!!!!:argh:

The month I got my BFP I had 3 or 4 dreams (in the week leading up to it) about seeing those 2 lines. Also had a dream about having a bump, and my bf on the other side of the world had a dream of me having a baby girl. she actually dreamt that the night I ovulated!!

Actually I have read (in more than one place) that erotic dreams can be a sign of :bfp:
Good luck
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"