emalou90

Reaction score
Well i'm 7dpo (ish) and the past two days i've had really vivid dreams

the first one was about a lady giving birth on a boat

and the other of me doing a pregnancy test which was positive at work

STRANGE stuff ladies

anyone else had something like this?

x

I dreamt I had a BFP the night before I got my BFP and then the next night I dreamt AF came and it did. bah!

I had a dream that I did a pregnancy test and I couldn't read the result properly (this would have been about 10dpo I would think but I don't really know when I ov). Did one the next day and it was negative, but a week later it was positive so maybe I should have believed the dream not the test!!

I too am having vivid dreams every night. I've come to think it's to do with increased progesterone levels which we get during LP. I think there is a link between the two.

Good luck! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I had really vivd dreams before I got my :bfp: and I still have them now.

Good luck!

I've read about the vivid dreams, and i didn't have any during my LP. I was, until last Wednesday on my 9dpo, when the :witch: showed its first signs. So i gave up hope (for this month of course). And yesterday night, I had this vivid dream with a little girl, dark skinned/dark hair -like me-, she was very cheeky looking and i had to say goodbye to her :sadangel:. While AF is not fully yet here, i guess i'm reluctant to admit to it.

Good luck with the dream coming true!

i had vivid dreams start a few days after ov and af is here now and my dreams are just getting worse, i have woke up crying, not just a little bit i was actually sobbing and even when i woke up the dream still felt real.
My dreams recently have involved the same people it is strange lol, i was tellin dp about some of my dreams this morning and he thinks im crazy haha.
xx

Thanks ladies! :)
well most of this feedback is positive!
eeep fingers crossed it comes true :)
and good luck to everyone else trying too!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"