Dreams . . .

Kte

Mummy to Chloe & Sophie
Reaction score
I have had a few weird ones lately and have read about other people's too . . . just thought it could be fun or theraputic :shrug: for people to share!

OK I have two to share to start us off :D

Bad: Ok, well, last night I dreamt that I could choose if I wanted to die or not. I nearlly did choose to die until I realised LO hadn't been born yet and that I wanted to live. It was horrible and really unsettled me.

Good: Well, its kind of good. A couple of weeks ago I dreamt that I had had LO - I have never had baby dreams before. For some reason I had called him Felix. Think it was becasue I was cradling my cat before bedtime like a baby!!

Mine have been strange too.
I keep dreaming that im out with the girls, i get soo drunk then someone reminds me that im pregnant and i get really emotional because i think ive hurt LO.
Theyre horrible!

Aww baby Felix! I have twice dreamt that I randomly lost consciousness and woke up at home with a baby in my arms without the foggiest idea how she got out of my tummy. The first dream turned into a nightmare when I realised I was feeding a new born baby food and then she started talking and being really horrible and cheeky.

you will laugh!

whilst pregnant with my eldest i had pre-eclampsia and very bad water retention - mainly in feet and legs. one night i had a strange dream about an elephant! it stole all my high heels and shoes (i had over 70pairs!) and left me a note saying "that as my feet were bigger than its, it had taken my shoes as i would never need them again"! (when i got up the next day they were all still there!)

anyway after son was born i had to have stitches as i tore very badly. was quite happily sucking away on gas & air when i declared to the room "that i had found the bloody elephant, but NOT my shoes". the MW tried to take gas & air off me saying i had had too much etc. the ex amid fits of laughter had to explain my dream to them. a few mins later i delared "that i had found my shoes, and the doc needed to hurry up stitching me as i was fed up of laying with legs in air". LOL!

vinnypeanut - that's mean, your happily / innocently dreaming away and then all of a sudden your brain kicks in and reminds you of reality but in a dream world!

mrskx0x0 - Isn't it weird when you dream babies talking to you?!

That happend to me last night, I dreamt there was suddenly a baby and it was my OH's but it called me 'Nana'! I was relieved though as I was thinking what an ugly baby it was so I was glad I wasn't its Mum! - how harsh is that!

you will laugh!

whilst pregnant with my eldest i had pre-eclampsia and very bad water retention - mainly in feet and legs. one night i had a strange dream about an elephant! it stole all my high heels and shoes (i had over 70pairs!) and left me a note saying "that as my feet were bigger than its, it had taken my shoes as i would never need them again"! (when i got up the next day they were all still there!)

anyway after son was born i had to have stitches as i tore very badly. was quite happily sucking away on gas & air when i declared to the room "that i had found the bloody elephant, but NOT my shoes". the MW tried to take gas & air off me saying i had had too much etc. the ex amid fits of laughter had to explain my dream to them. a few mins later i delared "that i had found my shoes, and the doc needed to hurry up stitching me as i was fed up of laying with legs in air". LOL!

:rofl: OMG as if you thought the elephant had come back! :shock: That is freaky! I like the way you were after it to get all your shoes back :rofl:

i didnt find it funny at the time but now 7yrs on i think its great! lol!

i didnt find it funny at the time but now 7yrs on i think its great! lol!

I can imagine at the time it was a bit scary thinking it was real and I guess you would have been mad at it stealing from you.

It is a great tale to tell now tho! lol.

I had lots of freaky dreams, I also wake up crying and moaning quite a lot lol!

Once I had a dream that I was in labour and had the baby in like 2 seconds...no pain haha wishful thinking and it was a girl! which I didnt know at the time! Also she could walk straight away!! oh it was weird, I kept trying to put her in the pram and she kept getting out! It was such a frustrating dream I tell ya....get in the bloody pram!!!!!! hahaha

i dreamt about trying to wrap my baby up in a giant fried egg... it was HUGE and she was getting lost and slithering about inside it!!!

i also had some really nasty scary ones about killing people in my family etc, and also had one that siaad from LOST was chasing me around trying to kill me!

I had an odd one last night that I went to stay with the "boyfriend" I had at 5 years old! :rofl: Apparently I needed some time away from my mum and had asked his mum if I could stay with them for a few days!

(I haven't stayed with my mum in 16 years, nor seen him since I was about 10! :wacko:)

I had a dream that i had my baby, but midwife told me i couldnt talk or touch her for the first 2 weeks! (??) - maybe it means i will be two weeks early or late? haha.

Don't know if I'm pregnant yet. But I've been having wierd crazy dreams recently.
Started about a week after my last period.
One dream was that my dog had died (which he hasn't). Another dream was that my dad had died (he hasn't). And another dream was that my boyfriend dumped me (which he hasn't and that's not in his mind).
Also had a dream the other night that I took a pregnancy test and it was postive. I didn't see me take it I just saw the result on the test.

For some reason I had called him Felix. Think it was becasue I was cradling my cat before bedtime like a baby!!

I had a weird one the other night - I'd had a baby girl, and then I was trying to get her to breastfeed and she turned into my cat, so I was trying to breastfeed my (boy!) cat, which in the dream was perfectly normal. He was latching on OK but no milk was coming out. It was weird and very disturbing!

I've had a few where I don't know what I'm doing with the baby, had another one where I'd had it a week and then realised that I should have changed the nappy by now... ooops.

For some reason I had called him Felix. Think it was becasue I was cradling my cat before bedtime like a baby!!

I had a weird one the other night - I'd had a baby girl, and then I was trying to get her to breastfeed and she turned into my cat, so I was trying to breastfeed my (boy!) cat, which in the dream was perfectly normal. He was latching on OK but no milk was coming out. It was weird and very disturbing!

I've had a few where I don't know what I'm doing with the baby, had another one where I'd had it a week and then realised that I should have changed the nappy by now... ooops.

:shock: OMG that is freaky - trying to brestfeed your cat!

Sometime I think that is the disturbing part - feeling completely ok with it all in dream world!

Sometime I think that is the disturbing part - feeling completely ok with it all in dream world!

If you've seen the latest "Closer" magazine you'd have seen someone breastfeeding a cat for real :sick:

If you've seen the latest "Closer" magazine you'd have seen someone breastfeeding a cat for real :sick:

IW!
:sick:

OK I can not 100% remeber last nights dream but it was quite amusing so I will share what I can.

It was like I was on some kind of adventure, perhaps like in a movie. Well it must have been as there was the Hoff in my dream?!?

I was on the top of a train, then suddenly in the sea and there were these really big waves. Even though the water was everywhere you could still breeth with convenient air pockets. The Hoff was there to save a cat, a little ginger thing, that was in a cage. The cat needed saving and people were after it for some reason.

Well, thats all I can remeber, the Hoff swimming about with one hand sticking out the water with a cat in a cage. :wacko:

Dreaming about death is a wierd one. I keep having lots of death dreams.

Last night I was in the army in Afghanistan and my gun was the silver car seat cleaner

squirty box thing from the Tesco garage car hoover/cleaner.

I was aiming for a taliban man on a hill in the distance and I fired but accidently killed

someone from the British army by mistake. I didn't know the person but I was

shocked. Wonder what tonight will bring!

I had a crazy dream the night after my positive pregnancy test:

I was assisting the tv chef from saturday kitchen in a c-section for a FROG???!!! It was triplets!!!!

I have NO IDEA what that was all about but it was SOOOOOO vivid!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->