dreams..!

chimmi

Reaction score
Dreamt last night that I was pregnant and so happy about it. Told my fiance this morning and he said how strange, he dreamt we had a little girl and the dog was whining to sleep outside her door at night..

Neither of us dream about babies/pg etc. Its probably coz we are really trying this cycle and its on our mind a lot and in our conversations a lot.

We have a very intelligent little puppy who is nearly six months and I just said to him "where's "name" (the name we will call her if we ever have a girl) and he came and sat on my lap. Lol
I know its ridiculous coz im only 3DPO but just wanted to share

When I was pregnant with my son I dreamed that I had a tiny infant in my arms and my husband dreamed that I was pregnant on the same night. Then we found out I was pregnant a few weeks later.

Ive had more dreams since, but putting it down to having babies on my mind so much at the moment, i dont think ive wanted it as much as i do this month, which upsets me coz i need to be prepared mentally for AF when she shows!!

I know what you mean. I started reading a book about infertility and overcoming it with mindfullness. Sounds new agey but it's really a very popular psychology model. It's helped me be more positive about TTC, even if AF shows up when I'm certain she won't.

I know what you mean. I started reading a book about infertility and overcoming it with mindfullness. Sounds new agey but it's really a very popular psychology model. It's helped me be more positive about TTC, even if AF shows up when I'm certain she won't.

ooh i might have to see if i can find something like that on my kindle to pass the TWW time..! :coffee:thanks

:fool:

Ergh. Still waiting on AF I don't know when she is due.. either Monday or Thursday?
I'm CD 26 at the moment.
What about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"