Dreams

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so last night I had a very realistic dream..

We had a baby boy named Jackson..

The dream was so real and I remember feeling soo happy in my dream and when I woke up and seen that I didn't have a baby it hurt.. :cry:

Now I really want a baby named Jackson..
Has anybody ever had that sort of dream? Is it a sign or something??

That's the EXACT reason if hubby and I are planning on naming our baby if it's a girl Aeriel :)

Aww I like that name too!!! Yeah boys name probably will be Jackson and if a girl it'll be Makayla Grace

I had a dream I had a girl named Ally-Lee, told hubby and he loved the name and said we should use it! But when we fell pregnant it was a boy.

Aww! Ally-Lee is soo cute!! Yeah the name Jackson really warned my heart!

So is that a sign of having those dreams? I swear I've never had a pregnancy/baby dreams before?

xsugarplum.. I love the name Bentley.. My friends boy is named that.. So I can't take it :haha:

The dream even had his whole name... Jackson Lee Simmons

I actually got the name idea from Teen Mom 2.. but shh.
I just fell in love with both Aeriel and Bentley! Haha.

I've never had these dreams either.. but I keep having dreams of me being 4-8 months pregnant, and giving birth.. and it's so weird! I'm not even having cycles yet, since I have PCOS so I know I can't be.. but it's so real!!!

I can't wait till I can actually be trying next month!

:)

Ooh.. Those are both cute names!!!

Yeah I've never had those dreams until now and I'm 11 DPO!

Probably gonna :test: in the morning!

Aww :hugs:

So you've never had a cycle?? Do you chart your temps?

Yes this dream was soo real! I mean had the name picked out and he was a healthy boy and weighed 8 lbs and 6 oz

Rustys wife I think you might be preggers :) your temps look good from what I know about charting (which isn't a hell of a lot) and vivid dreams are often a sign! Good luck! Let us know! X

No.. I don't know how to 'chart' them.. I've never really done anything regarding TTC, and I've asked on a few occasions what I should do prior to my doctor appt on November 6th, but no answers.
:(

No. I haven't done anything regarding charting my temp, seeing IF I'm ovulating, and I wouldn't know where to start when I do start getting AF (hopefully next month since I'm seeing a OB/GYN about it! Hoping to be put on Prevara (sp?) and Clomid and maybe metformin), and I've asked on a few posts on BNB, but no one has replied.

I don't know why, but I'd like to.. just don't know where to start!

Rustys wife I think you might be preggers :) your temps look good from what I know about charting (which isn't a hell of a lot) and vivid dreams are often a sign! Good luck! Let us know! X

Thank you!!! Oh I hope so! Yeah I did think vivid dreams were a sign but I was searching google and it made me rethink if it really is or not! :wacko:

Hoping my temps don't shoot down! I'm on 11 DPO and the :witch: is suppose to come on Tuesday! :thumbup:

I sure will update though! :dust:

No.. I don't know how to 'chart' them.. I've never really done anything regarding TTC, and I've asked on a few occasions what I should do prior to my doctor appt on November 6th, but no answers.
:(

Aww :hugs:
Well if you want to know.. It's simple..

First you need to get a basal body thermometer..

You take your temperature orally or vaginally..
I take mine orally..
Take it every morning at the same time before standing up, talking, drinking or eating so basically have the thermometer at your night stand or under your pillow so as soon as you wake up take your temperature and have a least over 3 hours of sleep.
Record it on fertilityfriend.com or ovufriend.com

If you have any questions you can just ask me :hugs:

I actually got the name idea from Teen Mom 2.. but shh.
I just fell in love with both Aeriel and Bentley! Haha.

I've never had these dreams either.. but I keep having dreams of me being 4-8 months pregnant, and giving birth.. and it's so weird! I'm not even having cycles yet, since I have PCOS so I know I can't be.. but it's so real!!!

I can't wait till I can actually be trying next month!

:)

That's where I got Jace from lol, had Bentley as a middle name option but couldn't use it because of that reason lol.

I also have pcos, I came off the pill January last year and AF never returned, had my fs appointment and started clomid immediately in April and conceived first round!

He was born in January and my cycle never returned, my doc said since I wasn't having one prior I prob wouldn't again, however in July I started metformin and ovulated days later and had a chemical. The next cycle which just passed was 60 days, so the metformin has def made an improvement! However this month we've decided to start on clomid again!

So you did have successful pregnancies from it? See that's what I'm worried about, because I haven't had a period since Mid- January and I don't think I was ovulating because hubby (Who was boyfriend at the time, lol.) and I were having unprotected sex anyway, cause we figured I couldn't get pregnant because of the PCOS. So, I'm just really hopeful for my doc appointment next month!

Also I should say when I had the dream I fell pregnant it was January when and just started trying, I dreamed I got my BFP in may, told hubby and he said "it won't take that long!" Sure enough it was may we conceived and got our BFP.

So you did have successful pregnancies from it? See that's what I'm worried about, because I haven't had a period since Mid- January and I don't think I was ovulating because hubby (Who was boyfriend at the time, lol.) and I were having unprotected sex anyway, cause we figured I couldn't get pregnant because of the PCOS. So, I'm just really hopeful for my doc appointment next month!

Yeah my boy was conceived 1st clomid round, he's pretty successful! I wasn't getting AF AT ALL, not irregular but non existent!

And my second pregnancy (chemical) was just after I started metformin, after 7 months of nothing I literally ovulated within days of starting it, however it was a chemical, maybe the metformin made me ovulate but I didn't have enough in my system to be a good egg?or the fact that I hadn't had AF in the 7 months since my boy was born I had crappy lining? Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->