Dreams

yotamama

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I am in the 2 week wait, and currently 6DPO. I'm hoping for good news, but seeing this is the first month we actively tried after my D&C in January, I also won't be disappointed. I had a dream last night which is interesting to me, but it was so vivid. I dreamed of a White Horse with grey spots, and this horse was a tempermental horse in my dream. Then I saw a little 1 or 2 year old girl who went right up to the horse and the horse immediately stopped acting up. When I picked the little girl up to hold her, the horse became very cuddly with me and the little girl and followed us everywhere we went. You might wonder why it's interesting. Well when I was pregnant with my son, I dreamed of a little toddler boy on a pier bouncing a basketball, the basketball fell off the pier and the little boy fell into the water. I dreamed of a yellow lab running, jumping in the water and saving the little boy. I don't have a white horse, nor do I have a yellow lab. So strange to me, but wanted to hear what ya'll think? Thanks!

nobody? I suppose I will wait until AF shows her ugly face or skips town this month.

Didn't want to r and r, don't know much about dreams just wanted to say good luck xx

hmmm very interesting. I dont' have any insight, but you will have to keep us posted!

Could be your sign of what is to come. It always happens to me as well. Good luck :)

Thanks ladies! I will have to keep you all posted. Been feeling sick to my stomach everytime I eat. Had another dream that my sister was pregnant, and the same night about a positive pregnancy test. Only a few more days! A little confession though, I took a FRER this AM. It's still too early, but I couldn't help myself! LOL, I am a POAS addict!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->