Dreams

adellademona

Reaction score
I knew beforehand that women can have some pretty strange dreams when pregnant, but I didn't imagin they'd be THIS strange!

I've been having some WACKY dreams the last 2 weeks. Dreams of having my baby and taking her to visit (in my dream it was a girl!) my friend's mom. Dreams of going into labor and the baby was breach :(

And then just weird dreams of living in a house with a couple I knew as my friends and having to run upstairs to rescue the woman from her husband's temper tantrum (as he was literally tearing apart the house)...only to bring her outside and give her a cookie.

So yeah...weird dreams!
anyone else have some crazy ones?

I started having very vivid and strange dreams from 7dpo. And have had then often since.
They feel so real, to the point I am asking or tellin someone in my dream that this MUST be a dream, then it turns out it's not, but it is really is ? 😂

When I first started thinking I was pregnant, I actually had insomnia for a week or two. I just couldn't fall asleep or stay asleep. I'd wake up at 4 or 5 am after falling asleep at 1 and not be able to get back to sleep at all but I was exhausted! It wasn't til after I found out that the insomnia stopped haunting me and I was able to sleep. Then I did nothing but sleep! And then the dreams started. Oh they are so vivid. AND wacky.

Unfortunately I'm having problems sleeping tonight. Probably because I'm super queasy.

Yep, crazy dreams here, too. They're exhausting, aren't they? Mine have gone up a level, I now actually realise that I'm dreaming sometimes and can "steer" them. The thing that gets me is how well I remember them in the mornings. I was trying to tell my husband about how crazy my dreams had been the other morning and I had to stop because of literally waffled on for 20 minutes and it was making us late to get out of the house. :haha:

i had a dream last night that i was at a burger restaurant, on the drive through and if i didnt get the orders out on time, something would happen to the baby
woke up terrified that something would happen!

im struggling not to stress about it as it is, i dont need the dreams to!

Towards the end of my first pregnancy I had a recurring dream in which I delivered the baby and it ended up being a cat.

Yep me, they were really clear and very strange, i dont have so many now but it was every night before, i have been sleeping about 11 hours a night so my brain is probably having time to make them up!

Towards the end of my first pregnancy I had a recurring dream in which I delivered the baby and it ended up being a cat.

That reminds me! On my last pregnancy I had a dream that I had a litter of kittens!! :haha:

That's kind of what tipped me off that I was pregnant, because mine were just SO FAR OUT THERE lol.. But I hadn't ever been pregnant before so I wasn't sure...

Now? OMG crazy dreams every night!

I have had a dream every night for weeks. In fact its how I knew I was pregnant again. Mine never involve a baby but are just off the wall bizarre. All those wacky hormones working away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->