Dreams

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
So I've had a couple weird dreams past couple nights and wanna know if anyone has experienced anything similar to this. Couple nights ago I dreamed I breast fed newborn kittens. Weird things is I could feel them suckling. Another night I dreamed I got my period and it was a lot heavier than usual and I passed a large clot. On a separate night I dreamed I got my period heavy and my husband wanted to have sex with me(he and I never have interest in sex while AF is here). He told me it was OK and that it would feel good. Anyone else have similar dreams? What was your experience?

I'm not good at analyzing dreams but when we started TTC I also got the weirdest dreams. When I was pregnant with DS I had even crazier pregnancy dreams, I dreamt I had given birth to a bird...

It's just your subconscious's way of making sense of what you've been thinking about when you're awake. Our brains never sleep, it's like a little kid that's constantly eavesdropping on you.

I have had weird dreams since day one of all my pregnancy. My last one I was having weird dreams before I got a positive test back, I kind of knew I was pregnant before I did the test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->