Dreams

homegrown21

Reaction score
Has anyone been experiencing more dreams lately. Almost every night I keep having a reoccurring dream that my husband is cheating on me and it's starting to bother me! Should I mention it to him, (not ask, he wouldn't do that to me).

Yeah more dreams are normal due to hormones etc! I’d definitely tell him if you want to talk about it, obviously he can’t exactly stop your dreams but it’s nice to be able to tell someone. I have crazy dreams recently!

My dreams are crazy as well. Definitely talk to him about it, it will make you feel better. Lately I’ve been having dreams about people I haven’t even thought about in 15 years. So strange.

I have had some crazy dreams the last few nights mostly about someone taking my baby but that has to do with my history of cps and a early mc . I would talk with your Dh about it will make you feel alot better

Snap! I feel I'm waking exhausted because my mind is so active with these dreams! The majority of mines have been utter nonsense, but I've also had cheating ones, both sided, it's not nice at all!

I'm glad I'm not the only one. My dreams have been really weird, and sometimes almost nightmarish. I've had a dream where my DH told me he wanted a divorce. I woke up thinking it was true and asked him about it. If it bothers you, definitely speak up, but I think it is more likely than not that it's just hormones making us insecure.

Vivid, weird dreams were actually what made me think I was pregnant - they started before I even had a positive test when I was pregnant with my son.

Thanks everyone! They are definitely nightmarish and felt all to real for me, so my anxiety is off the charts. I'll mention it to him to ease my mind! Hopefully, they subside soon, because it's becoming too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->