Dreams

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
1st dream a month or so ago......I look down at my belly and see a 7-8 month preg belly. I look to my SIL and brother who also has a 7-8 month preg belly.......
2nd dream a few weeks ago......slight back story......I lost my great Aunt in 05/06....she’s in Heaven and I miss her but no longer grieve for her(end back story)...dreamed I looked up to Heaven and great Aunt and great great Grandma looked down on me and great Aunt says “don’t worry honey you’ll be preg in May 2020. Be patient love” Both my great great grandma and great Aunt smile at me.........
3rd and most recent dream by my SIL.....she doesn’t remember much but dreamed I was preg and telling the family.....
A couple of similar events....SIL miscarried back at Christmas at about 5 weeks
Back in March my period was late by a couple days and was a BFN
I’ve been talking to a friend who is currently undergoing IVF.......
Thank you for reading this long post. What do you think? Coincidence? Too random to be true? What is your input? Thoughts? Advice? Comment? Any replies greatly appreciated.

Any input greatly appreciated. Please don’t read and run. If you don’t know what to say just leave a “Hi” or “Hello” in the comment/reply section.

Update. So my DH also has been dreaming that I was preg just to wake up in tears

Ho didnt want to read and run. I have been having super strange dreams lately aswell.

I suppose all we can do it wait. Fx your dream was correct and with get your :bfp: 2020 xx

I had dreams, even baby psychic tell me...it wasnt true.

I hope your dreams do come true though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->