dreams?

Mrs.MC

first time mom
Reaction score
I've seen questions in here about dreams before, but i've never seen this one asked. So im sorry if this is a repeat question. Since i had my first appintment and i found out i was pregnant, my husband and i ave been soo excited! But i havent been all that sick, i'm getting bigger, and you can deffinately tell i'm pregnant..lol But i have been having dreams about going to my ultra sound appointment and the Dr. saying that they cant see our baby at all, like it doesnt even exist. i think its because noone can pin point how far along i am, so it just still hasnt sunk it yet? i dunno, i was wondering if anyone else had these kind of dreams, or if i'm just fretting it too much??

Yes but not so much about the pregnancy but about my job. I am a teacher and Ill often dream Ill get to class and no one will listen to me/I lose one of the kids on a trip etc. Just your worst case scenarios being expressed I guess.

I have been having bizarre dreams, but not about baby. They are quite freaky...
I think my deams are hormone related.

i think your dreams are playing on your fears xx x Im sure everythinhg is fine xx

Yes I have scary dreams,not so much about baby but that someone is trying to get me and harm me.
I wake up thinking they are real they are so vivid.
Hormones for sure,I remember them from last time.

Yeh i had dreams that i thought i was pregnant, went to the hospital for my scan and there was nothing there..i was worried about that until i had my first scan..(wierd i know haha) I think its just like a fear playing on your mind, so its coming through in your dreams.. Dont worry though its normal..

As for the sickness, i wouldnt worry about that, i have only been sick twice this whole pregnancy, and i think those times were due to stress.

I have had two dreams twice in a row, where I have been miscarrying and both times I know that before I went to bed I was obsessing about it, so if it is on your mind during the day then you are bound to have a dream about it hun. Try not to stress, I have heard lots of women having weird bizarre awful dreams.

I've had the dream where you go for a scan and they can't find the baby too. My mum said when she was pregnant with my brother she kept dreaming that she delivered strange things like rocks, or a pumpkin, and noone else in the room thought it was weird.
I have a worst case scenario most nights, last night I dreamt my boyfriend had cheated and I couldn't talk to him all this morning, and I dreamt once I had got drunk and woke up crying and guilty.
I want nighttime hormones to just calm down now!

Iv not had dreams about the baby, but iv been dreaming alot latlely and I dont usually dream much at all....this must be a pregnancy thing??!!

thank you all soo much for putting my fears at ease, i'm glad i'm not the only one having weird dreams...but i think they just need to go away now! lol i agree with what one of the girls said about it being a pregnancy thing..last night i had a deam i was being chased around by some weid stalker guy...weird right? lol
well thanks again girlies =)

I dream loads hun...then i wake up needing to check if im really pregnant or if i just dreamt it.
I think its down to hormones and your mind worrying about stuff xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->