Dreams??

babymomma37

Reaction score
:blush:Okay for the past 2 nights i have been having some f'd up dreams that has nothing to do with what im thinking about before i fall asleep. So yesterday i had a dream i was in a car wreck and my skin was tore off and they did surgery and removed everything from my stomach and sides besides my bones and organs then somehow i ended up at a bus stop waiting to go to school during a flood while my principal was at the mall directing traffic? Weird huh well then last night i had a dream i was caring for my lil cousin at a haunted haouse and the ghosts were scary and i started having seizures and had to leave the house, but then i moved into the house and became friends with the ghosts? Well after that dream i had woke up around 5 to pee lol and went back to sleep....then i started dreaming i was in a huge hospital and was having my son, as soon as i had him the doctors rushed him away and later brung me a 12 month old baby that had all its teeth...i kept crying saying that wasnt my baby and finally got ahold of the nursery and they said they were sorry but were to busy to find my baby and they would get back to me the next day i started screaming i didnt have time and kept looking but never found my son.....WTF is up with my dreams?? they are really freaking me out lol does anyone else have messed up dreams??

haha i have them too, i had a dream i was trying to find the perfect spot for an above ground pool in a backyard(not mine lol) the weird thing was it was full of water while i was dragging it all around the yard.

ok so i not the only one having messed up dreams. I guess it could just be from me worrying alot becuz i have been sick and constantly worried over that to. But good thing i didnt have a weird one last night! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"