Dreams

broodyb

Reaction score
I had two dreams last night that i was havin a misscarriage. Ive had one before and my dreams seemed so real. I was very worried when i woke up i had to check for blood but thankfully there was none but its still ruined my day now :-(

Im sorry you went through that must have been terrible. Maybe discuss this with your doc who can probably put you at ease a little.
Hopefully tonight you'll have a peacefull nights sleep
Sorry I couldn't be of more help

I wouldn't let it put too much of a downer on your day, Your fears come out alot of the time in your dreams IMP so i'd say it was normal to dream something scary like that, alot of women know have had similar dreams so don't stress too much xx

Do not get upset.It's just a dream if you think about it too much that will make you sick.

I used to have these dreams when I was in first tri. It was just because of how scared I was; I know that now. At the time, I swore something was gonna go wrong because of those dreams. It's very common, though, and doesn't mean anything. :hugs:

yes i have lots of those dreams, i wake up feeling so horrible. i havent bleed once but i'm still worried.

Oh, don't let it ruin your day. I had those dream too. They're normal, they are not a premonition or anything. I've also dreamed that my husband was murdered by an authoritarian regime, so I'm pretty sure they are just scary pregnancy dreams, nothing else =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->