Dried up CM

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
Every month after AF I get clearish cm running up to when I think I ov then it turns to completely clear cm and if I'm lucky I get a tiny bit of ewcm but not always (haven't had a good amount since my mmc) the clear cm normally stay until AF comes then obviously goes until I end AF.

I'm currently around 9-10dpo and my cm is gone.. Not just minimal.. completely gone, my pants are dry and when I wipe there's nothing. I know people say you dry up before AF but every month so far I've always had cm up until she turns up and this month nothing.. I've always been bloated constantly - I look like I did at 2-3months pregnant. I tend to bloat once I've eaten ect but it always goes down and I've had this bloat for a good few days now.
Any ideas what's going on with my body or any experiences and did it lead to a BFP?
Sorry it's a bit long and I hope it makes sense!

I always have a bit of CM in my knickers regardless of where I am in my cycle, but this time I have dried up since Ov and now two days since AF due. Also had lower back ache for a week and sorest boobs, which has subsided now and they just feel full up! Will let you know how it turns out in the next few days!

I am opposite I guess, I normally be dry after ovulation and just before 2 days of AF I get some discharge which indicates my AF is coming but this time I am getting white discharge at just 7 DPO.

I think everyones body is different so if you are seeing something which never happens to you then it should be a good sign.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dcbba/ - If you could look at my chart and share your views I would really appreciate. I am bit confused on why my temp are near cover line at 6 and 7 DPO.

Sassy - Thank you! My cm has picked up but is still minimal, well was this morning when I woke up haha. I'm trying so hard to wait until the 4th to test or to see if AF turns up. I think she's on her way but fx'd! fx'd for you too!

Apms - I was thinking that but it worried me as I've always had some sort of cm. When are you testing? I'd love to help with the chart but I don't temp so I wouldn't know much about it sorry :(

Sassy - Thank you! My cm has picked up but is still minimal, well was this morning when I woke up haha. I'm trying so hard to wait until the 4th to test or to see if AF turns up. I think she's on her way but fx'd! fx'd for you too!

Apms - I was thinking that but it worried me as I've always had some sort of cm. When are you testing? I'd love to help with the chart but I don't temp so I wouldn't know much about it sorry :(

I will be testing on 11th April, I promised myself not to test before I am late this time. When are you testing? FXed for you

I got my period in the end last cycle, 2 days late which threw me! I've been dead on 30 or 31 days the last 6 months or so, so those two days impatiently waiting for visitors to leave so I could test in peace thinking it could be, turned out to be a huge disappointment! How did you girls get on??

AF turned up for me currently in a possible 2 week wait hows everyonebelse? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->