Drinking and TTC

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Do you girls think that it is bad to drink while TTC. Do you think that you will do harm to the baby if you keep drinking before you find out you are preg. I dont drink every day, but I like beer and a good glass or 2 of scotch on a regular basis. Just wondering.

XOXO Suz :oops:

Well I know you are meant to limit it if TTC, but I was going out and drinking like there was no tomorrow before I found out I was pregnant with Jade......I was quite a few weeks gone too, so I was very lucky!

I think as long as you stop once you get a BFP you should be OK :D

I use to be SOOOO careful then I was fedup of putting things on hold although I was told until 12 weeks if pregnant alcohol doesn't really get fed to the baby (best way to put it) personally believe now people should just carry on with their lives but of course the minute you get that BFP all that changes :D

Look at the girl's who go out get pissed & end up pregnant :o

I don`t think it is a problem to have a beer or two when you do not know that you are pregnant - as long as you are not on daily 10 Wodka on ice... :drunk:

No the odd drink will be fine just don't get too hammered :lol:

I had nearly a full bottle of Baileys during the 2ww, really thought it wasn't my month :roll:

You can't put your life on hold.

Charm x

I dont drink everyday....but on weekends I like to unwind. Just was wondering....Thanks Guys

Same here Suz :D

Unwind :wink:

Im glad you posted this as I was wondering the same. I passed my driving test friday after a long hard strugle so I opened the champagne which was for Christmas!!!!!!!!! :oops: The next thing on my list of goals is a BFP!!!!!!!!!!! Would be the best christmas present of all but dont think so as havent done it much this month as had my head in the Highway code! :D

but when ur ttc and u dont no ur pregant ppl do drink has any one every watch pissed and pregant on bbc3 ?

I stopped putting my life on hold for a BFP if I get a sticky one FAB thats when I will wind my neac in but in the mean time get on with everyday life - everything based on a BFP was driving me bonkers!

Hope the champers was nice :p

Don't worry!

I didnt drink at all for the first 2 months of TTC....I probably shouldn't have been drinking on Friday since i'm late and waiting for AF or BFP but you need to carry on as normal....plenty time for not drinking when BFP arrives....but i need my fix until then :p

Iwantone!!! said:
but when ur ttc and u dont no ur pregant ppl do drink has any one every watch pissed and pregant on bbc3 ?

yes i saw that!! it was shocking, i didnt know it did that much damage and it takes that long to get out of the babys system :(

IF we do ever TTC again (which is doubtful right now) i defo will not be drinking while we try or during pregnancy.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->