Drinking gallons of Orange juice.....

Juniperjan

Expecting no.2!
Reaction score
Well as the title suggests, I can't get enough of orange juice. This also happened when I was expecting my little girl. I know I drink far too much and I also know that it's not particularly good for you and that like anything, should be drunk in moderation. But I really crave it! Can anyone else relate?

I was like that with my DS. I normally cannot drink Orange Juice it really doesn't agree with me at all! But all of a sudden I was really craving it! I knew I had a problem when I drank a family size carton in about 20 minutes! That's when I tried to calm down with it! My OH stocked up the fridge full of the stuff and then one day a week or so later I couldn't stand the stuff! haha! Poor guy had to drink the rest of it by himself! This time around I can't say I have craved it, but I have managed to have a small glass every so often without any of the side effects I usually suffer when drinking the stuff! So yes totally can relate!xxx

I've never been a big fan of orange juice but with my daughter I craved those little cuties clementines (they had to be the small ones, they are sweeter) haha I ate them soooo much that I ended up with heart burn and had to force myself to stop eating them! This time around I really want fruits but nothing tastes right to me.. green grapes are usually one of my favorites but they taste like cotton candy now!

Orange juice, oranges...just not anything orange flavored. Drink it every morning lately and have an orange as a snack

green grapes are usually one of my favorites but they taste like cotton candy now!

There are actually green grapes that taste like cotton candy

https://sterling.mycountymarket.com/files/5814/0741/6315/Cotton_Candy_Grapes.jpg

Yes! I have crave for orange juice too but only drink 1-2 glass a day if I happen to have it in my fridge.

I'm the same I can't stop drinking it!

Thanks ladies, feel like I'm in good company then! X

You might have slightly low iron levels and thats why you are craving orange juice as vitamin c helps you absorb iron better. Try Spatone iron suppliment

You might have slightly low iron levels and thats why you are craving orange juice as vitamin c helps you absorb iron better. Try Spatone iron suppliment

This isn't something anyone should self diagnose because taking too much iron from a supplement can be really dangerous and result in organ damage. It is really important to get your iron level checked with your doctor before taking an iron supplement and let them prescribe the amount if you are low.

I agree. I had my iron checked because I felt extremely tired and sleepy all the time from 6-9weeks. I have craving for orange juice too but my result came back, my iron level is fine.

Yes my iron levels are actually ok too. Trying tocut down as it's bad for tooth enamel and creates a sugar rush!

For me it's apple juice and apples. I drink 1-2 glasses of apple juice a day and eat at least 1 apple. I've never been that big of a fan before, but now I looooove apples!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->