Drinking Grapefruit Juice and using Menstrual Cup (Softcup) when TTC

Kbaby222

Reaction score
Hi guys...I've been having a hard time trying to conceive the past 7 months. I noticed that I have not been getting any EWCM (cervical mucus) for those months. I thought maybe I haven't been ovulating so I went to the doctor and got a blood test. They told me that I've been ovulating just fine. I did some research and found that drinking a glass of grapefruit juice every morning from the first day of your cycle until the day you ovulate is supposed to increase your EWCM, which helps sperm gets to your egg better. Also, I have also found that using menstrual cups (particular Softcup) after having sex each time keeps the sperm close to the cervix, which increase your chance of getting pregnant faster. I started using those two methods this month. I'll update you guys if it works. Figured I'd share these tips with those who are trying to conceive.

On my 17th cycle ttc I fell pregnant with my ds using my soft cup and using omega 3 and grapefruit juice to increase ewcm. It worked! I was also on my second round of soy isoflavones that cycle so it could also have been that too.

Going to be trying the same this cycle. Good luck!!

Ive never used a soft cup but I think the grapefruit juice does help produce more ewcm. Good luck!

On my 17th cycle ttc I fell pregnant with my ds using my soft cup and using omega 3 and grapefruit juice to increase ewcm. It worked! I was also on my second round of soy isoflavones that cycle so it could also have been that too.

Going to be trying the same this cycle. Good luck!!

Thanks! Was it the first time you used softcup and grapefruit juice during that 17th cycle? Good luck to you this time too!

Hi guys...I've been having a hard time trying to conceive the past 7 months. I noticed that I have not been getting any EWCM (cervical mucus) for those months. I thought maybe I haven't been ovulating so I went to the doctor and got a blood test. They told me that I've been ovulating just fine. I did some research and found that drinking a glass of grapefruit juice every morning from the first day of your cycle until the day you ovulate is supposed to increase your EWCM, which helps sperm gets to your egg better. Also, I have also found that using menstrual cups (particular Softcup) after having sex each time keeps the sperm close to the cervix, which increase your chance of getting pregnant faster. I started using those two methods this month. I'll update you guys if it works. Figured I'd share these tips with those who are trying to conceive.
Very interested to hear how you get on. Good luck!!

Thanks! Was it the first time you used softcup and grapefruit juice during that 17th cycle? Good luck to you this time too!

I think it was the first time using grapefruit juice. The soft cup was my second or third time using it on my bfp cycle.

This time around the grapefruit juice did half a job, I added rooibos tea to the mix and bam ewcm. I only noticed ewcm closer to the time of O and got my positive opk today at cd12

Thank you! Did it produce EWCM only the days near ovulation? Or even random days?
Nope I only noticed it before O. I drank it from the time I was on my period until after O. Then I ran out. I am pregnant but I ovulated 5 days after af ended. So the last time he ejaculated inside of me was on cd4 and I o’d On cd9. I think it must have helped keep those spermies alive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->