Drinking less milk

Beth09

Reaction score
In the first couple of weeks Zach was drinking 4oz every 3-4 hours which was great, he now only drinks 2oz and he sometimes lasts 3 hours but sometimes will only go an hour before wanting more, has anyone else experienced this? is there anything i can do to get him back to how he was?

I asked this yesterday and Aiden has been doing exactly the same thing! Someone suggested that he could be constipated and it made sense...I tried him with a bit of cooled boiled water...a few hours later his bum went BANG! Now he's polishing off nearly a whole bottle of milk everytime :D

My LO does this too. Some days she drains her bottles and some days only takes a couple of oz and then wont take any more and the times between feeding vary too. As long as ur LO is content and putting on weight i wud just give them what they will take. Or as Katieee said if they havent pooed for a while they might be constpated which can stop them eating and some cool boiled water will sort that out!

He is pooing fine, so he's not constipated and he is putting on weight and fast lol so im not worried to much just wondered why he might of changed plus it was easier when he was doing 4oz and would go up to four hours!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->