drinking post ovulation?

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
So I rarely drink like maybe twice a year, but this was a special occasion for a friend of mine that we planned years in advance so long story short I had to mixed drinks and 2 beers last night at a bar. I was due to ovulate on the 10th which last month I had it confirmed by blood test that I did ovulate in my fertile window of last months 28 day cycle.

I have been ttc for several yesterday but two months ago had surgery to remove what we believe was the problem all along she said it could take a few cycles to get back to normal.

my worry is does alcohol effect baby from implanting??

I wont be drinking again but I'm just curious

Opps I mean't we've been trying for years! :)

I'd be wary about drinking too much after ovulation, but I don't think a few drinks will have done any damage. Heavy drinking generally while TTC can have effects but it sounds like you had about 4 drinks, one night? That won't do anything to your chances.

I was so drunk at new years party then got my BFP on 10th Jan. The midwife said not to worry loads of women drink unaware they have convceived. As long as you dodnt drink through the pregnancy

No way I'd drink while pregnant, or even again until my period come's. I normally don't drink at all but this one night I couldn't pass up. But yes 4 drinks in a night.
I have regular cycle's and ovulate normally so there's no chance of me even finding out for another week but I just was worried. I just needed one night out, ttc has been so depressing/stressful these past 2 years!

No way I'd drink while pregnant, or even again until my period come's. I normally don't drink at all but this one night I couldn't pass up. But yes 4 drinks in a night.
I have regular cycle's and ovulate normally so there's no chance of me even finding out for another week but I just was worried. I just needed one night out, ttc has been so depressing/stressful these past 2 years!

Go for it!

Personally it doesn't stop me, not that I drink often, or much, anyway but some ladies choose not too.

Sometimes that one night out is more important than the little bit of alcohol you consume, especially when you drink as sensibly as you did. It's helped your stress levels which can have just as much of an impact on TTC as anything.

Personally - I drank during my tww several times- and even prior to the tww - Holidays and such - kinda hard to say no to a nice glass of red wine- and I still conceived. In fact - looking back on most of the times I have conceived- it involved some sort of drink lol - ;) One night of fun wont hurt anything. GL to you!! BABY DUST!!

Go for it! I got absolutely sh!t faced at a hens party about a week before my bfp, when obviously LO was conceived but not implanted yet (I got ib the day after the party), and everything turned out just perfect. Go out and have so fun, don't put life on hold until you get a bfp, trust me!

Awh thanks all you ease my mind. My doctor thinks stress is a big one on my infertility because my stress is really high due to my dad being critically ill, and my struggling with a disease i've had since being a child. I didn't over due it, and I was not hungover and now these past 3 days I feel so relaxed and I had a lot of fun I think its what I needed to just forget about everything so stressful and have some fun. I'm the type that care's about everyone and everything so its easy to stress me out lol. I'm getting really moody so I'm pretty sure AF is on her way lol 5 days til I find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->