• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Driven myself mad...

OneMore Time

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I have never posted here and I hope you don't mind me dive bombing in. My husband and I are blessed with a full house and made the decision that we are complete. We have been using condoms and planned on continuing until we decide on a more permanent option. I am sad at the thought of this part of life being over but I am 35 and he is 42 and our kids (and step-kids) range from 5-20...we are very happy with life. I was pregnant this time last year and lost that bean at 6w2d...it was then we made the decision to prevent.

This brings me to today...day 5 of complete obsession. We were very careless several times between my cycle day 13-17 (today is CD 28) and I have really been feeling off for the last 5 days. I won't admit how many tests I have taken over the last few days...it is totally ridiculous. All tests have been BFN. I don't know if I am obsessing because I am afraid it will be positive or because I am afraid it will be negative.

I am posting this picture because I think I see something there but, again, I think I am just short of certifiable at this point. Can you all take a look and tell me if you see anything? Today, I believe, I am about 11 DPO.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMAG1203.jpg
    IMAG1203.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 33
First off, I'm so sorry for your loss.

As for the test, well I think I see something, but then I look again and I don't. Not much help I know but I would wait another 2 days to re-test. If it is the start of a positive, you should give it a few days to get darker. Good luck! :)

Thank you for looking. I swear I see something and then there is nothing the next time I look. I'm overanalyzing everything. I don't think I got this way when I was TTC my second...and that took over a year of charting and praying. I think I might hibernate for the next 72 hours.

:shrug: :sleep:

I kind of see something, but the problem with that I've noticed with some First Response tests that they are trying to make the "test" line more prominent. For example a few months ago I certainly wasn't pregnant but there was a faint line that showed up immediately but the color left two minutes after leaving a "ghost line."
Why they have to make the test strip do that I don't know. I think it is a corporate plot to play on the emotions of women to get them to buy more tests >.<
That being said I would wait a few more days. If it gets darker pink then I would say you were pregnant.

i sort of see something but when i got my bfp with frer at 8dpo, it was so faint and thin and with the dollar tests i took at the same time, were much more easier and fatter to read. it was strange. the cheap tests still picked up my hcg and showed much better than the expensive early test. id try taking a dollar test because they show up easier and helps you stop wondering whether theres a second line.

Just as a follow up, the test was negative. I stared my cycle today, right on time. These tests are terrible, what a roller coaster ride. It's better to know for sure, even if it isn't exactly the desired outcome. :sad1:

I wish you all the best and hope that you are blessed with as many sweet peas as your heart desires. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"