driving myself and dh nuts...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mommy2lilmen, Nov 16, 2011.

1. mommy2lilmen

mommy2lilmen Well-Known Member

I think I need a wakeup call of reality..IDK why but I am in fear all day every day...I knew I was pregnant this cycle at 7dpo an that scared me. Ever since I been testing daily, temping, analyzing my cm, cp, cramps etc. I am in fear I will misscarry. I have had 4 already not in a row, but spread out. I am so worried it will happen again. I need some sort of comfort knowing it wont, or I have a less chance now..IDK I am so worried. This is pregnancy #11, baby #7..this baby was planned so much and Im worried its too good to be true.
    :cry:

2. kittymarie

kittymarie TTC #2!

I think it's best for you not to be so stressed. Stress can't be good for you or the baby. Just think of what's inside your belly and take a moment. Breath and try to focus on other things until your US. :hugs: Remain positive!!

3. jenmcn1

jenmcn1 Expecting baby #4:)

I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better! Honestly the only thing that will probably ease your mind is that first ultrasound and seeing the hb! I know how you are feeling though...I found out I was pregnant before my period was late...which makes it probably even more difficult because its sucha long wait for the 1st appt, the 1st u/s etc!!! I wish I had waited to test! Anyways from what I've been told something like 50% of early miscarriages happen before a woman even suspects that she is pregnant. Yes things still happen later...but a lot of m/c happen before we even realize it. Big hugs to you and just know you're not alone....I'm still so nervous and I'm only a month away from being done the 1st tri!

4. mommy2lilmen

I have to make my first appointment. I just dontk now when to do it. I also wont get an ultrasound until I go see my OB and I cant get in to my OB until I see my GP for a referal. Ugh, AHHHHh lmao

5. jenmcn1

jenmcn1 Expecting baby #4:)

Awww...I know how frustrating that is! Ugh!!! Lol! Btw your kids are SO cute!!! You are in Delta BC? I'm in Kelowna,BC!! Lol! Well best of luck with everything:)

6. mommy2lilmen

thanks yes I am in Delta, I lived in Surrey for a while. :) THose 2 are my 2 younger ones, 11 months apart. Tubal Reversal babies.

7. TabbyCakes

TabbyCakes Pregnant 2nd trimester ;)

Im about 5 weeks and im going for my referal next tuesday the wait is driving me nuts. I complettly understand your worry. Just stay possitive. The more stress your under the more stress that little baby is under :) Id say call you doctor soon, :) Im sure youll be fine.

8. mommy2lilmen

I will be calling by friday to make appt for monday morning
    :thumbup: