Driving myself crazy! Need some peace of mind!

MissMath

Reaction score
Ahhh Ive been driving myself crazy and would appreciate some hand holding right about now

Been ttc baby #2 for 5 months now. Cycle has been like clockwork since January. I start spotting on day 28 and get heavier from there. Used calander method for the first 4 months and nothing. Used a opk in May as well as cm and realized we were WAY off. Got ewcm from cd 20-24 and a pos opk on cd 23 (May 31). BD'd all through ewcm days. After all this ov tracking Im learning/realizing Ive always been a late ovulator and just attributed those symptoms to early pms. But NOPE! They must have always been ovulation.

Now Im cd 30... so 2 days late from when I normally start heavy spotting but still only 7dpo.

Normal pms symptoms - painful cramps, backpain, a week + of sore heavy bbs, looser bowels a day or so before, headaches, fatigue, hungry, sweet cravings, very moody/emotional, breakouts, haha Im a hot mess when I pms.

Current symptoms - strange bloating/cramps (not painful but feels like I have too big of a tampon in?), tireddddd, heightened sense of smell (I kid you not 2 days ago I smelled BLOOD from a tiny scratch), no appetite but not nauseous, frequent bowel movements (normally I am constipated from meds and have a bm every 3 days, I have felt the need to go 2 times a day for the last 4ish days), feel really warm in the evening/night, lower back ache started today, face is greasy, feel wet all day - medium amount of creamy white cm, vivid dreams, NO sore bbs, NO breakouts, NO typical pms.

I tested today even though I KNOW 7 dpo is insane - bit figured maybe because I had missed af it might work. Bfn on fr6ds.

Help keep me occupied while I wait a few more days to test again! I am already a little nervous of the risks of ovulating late. Any late ov'ers have any positive stories??

Before my last baby i had 10 day lp, i was always scared when i did try that i would shed baby.
Well the first time i tried, she stuck! So it's a good sign still no AF, this way your lp is longer and gives more time.
Your symptoms sound promising, but i hate how we can trick our body!!! Lol
I am only 4dpo, so we can wait together for the witch or bfp! I am taking my first test on the 13th at 10dpo, just cause i can't wait hahaha.

Aww thank you for your reply. Yes! We can wait together!

My first born is almost 9 so I forget what its like to be pregnant! Also, I was probably a week late with him when I thought to test and it was a medium faint line at that point.

So I just have to be patient - grrrr!! Its so hard! I have peed like 5 times already today and still no signs of af!

Baby dust to us both!

Today i had my milky cm just like all my others!!! So i am pretty hopeful. My boobs hurt, like i am engorged and need to feed baby, but she nurses often and they are not full. I have gone pee every hour today! Hahaha
I am so hopeful for us both and crossing fingers we can share a bfp at the same time! Aaahhhh

Mine are 12.5, 8yr bonus daughter, 4.5yr and 1yr old. I pulled up the pic of my cm on my finger nail from last baby and it was dated 4dpo and looked identical as the pic i took today!
Eeekkkkk
9yrs is a long time. My 2 are 8yrs apart. It was so different from my first. So much i didn't remember and much more painful! I saw a chiropractor every 2wks because of all the pain! It will all come back. Those rib kicks, hiccups and braxton hicks...trying to roll out of bed! Hahahaha

Thats so so sooo exciting!! Fingers crossed! I definitely notice my cm. Usually Im dry. I have had pretty bad heartburn today and I forgot to mention I swear I have pregnancy brain since date of conception!! Could just be my brain being full with symptom spotting and having to pee so often. I also noticed even though Im urinating often my urine always seems to be yellow (not dark or cloudy just notice yellow when i wipe) how about you?

Ive had in the back of my mind how much i will be in for this time. My first was such a great pregnancy (even though he was born with gastroscisis) and my son is an angel! The second will be hell Im sure to balance it out ‍♀️

Im sure you noticed a differnce with the 8 year age gap and pregnancy. I feel so old now. It almost feels like I get to do it all over again. Im excited though because 1st 'sperm donor' was abusive and not helpful at all... so to do it again with an amazing man, the excitement from my son, and just being in an overall better place makes my heart happy!

Im so excited for you! Im going to try and hold off testing again until Monday the 10th... but might cave Sunday and risk another neg lol.

I understand symptom spotting and brain all over. I want to just forget and do my daily, but i also want to have dpo symptoms charted for myself/others.
This is last baby so it won't matter for me.....but still hahaha.
It feels sooo amazing to have a good man on board and helping and apart of it etc! It changes the entire pregnancy! Last pregnancy my hubby came home after 12-14hr work days and still cooked us all dinner...every night! Did late night craving runs and all. You will love the difference!

I think i will be 7dpo on the 10th...too soon to test! I have 8 frer, but anything before 9dpo wont work for me LOL

My 2nd child is a monster hahaha she is nothing like my first! My 3rd is much more like my 1st so far hahaha.

Oh my pee!!! Its Pale yellow, but probably means i am getting plenty of water. Been more thirsty for sure.
I just turned 35, you?

Ill be 32 in Oct. Ah dont tell me that about my second! Everyone says the second is more tough.. but thats encouraging for the 3rd . So now that you are on an even number are you in the same boat???

Its day 8dpo today... still no witch. Dry/stuffy nose, bad pinch in my lower back, still the same consistent feeling in the front/uterus, have noticed a tickle in my throat too, but dont feel sick. No sore bbs, no other pms symptoms yet.

How you doing today??

A cold symptom is very common in early pregnancy!!! Still very good signs.

We have 4 girls right now. One i did not birth, so we will have 5 total! Its really not hard at all since have older helping hands.
My 8yr and 4.5yr are excited for one more....not my 12.5yr cause she is the oldest she helps the most lol.

Todayi have no symptoms at all!!!! Well a little more tired than usual, but that's it! Very mild cramps in front. For me thats not normal. I don't even get pms cramps lmao. I was dying with the ovulation cramps!!! Haaaa

Eeek that all sounds promising! My son has been asking for a sibling for yearssss. He would be such a big help and such an awesome big brother. Hes amazing with younger kiddos.

I cant believe how long I have not had an appetite for. Not like me around period time. Food tastes weird and its a chore to chew and swallow. Ugh. Ive actually lost weight! Which is fine because Im probably 40lbs overweight as it is (obviously I need to nourish baby - but cutting out over eating/poor choices is okay in my books!)

Are you on prenatal vitamins yet? I want to start right away but at the same time I am worried they will change my symptoms and drive me more batty??

He will be sooo excited!!! Its amazing for them to have siblings.

Well i officially have heartburn and a headache that won't go away!!
Oh man that sounds amazing to cut out food. Hahahah I am hungry, but i think cause i am doing a lot of all super healthy choices. It sure doesn't hurt to lose some lbs especially if were going to gain 25-55 lmao.

Sooooo i am trying to make a big decision!!! Not test and instead trust my intuition and of course af's help lmao. Eeekkk this is last baby and I don't want any regrets on not trying something i might want to do......
But i might take it at like 8wks just for the excitement of seeing 2 lines, not for confirmation! Aaahhhh then basically if no AF then we will know i am!! Eeeekkkk

Look!!!! Day time temp!!!! Aaaahhhhh last two babies my day temp was 99.37 and 99. 28!!! Eeeekkkkk this :witch: better not show her ugly face cause these signs are on a roll LOL.

20190608_182611(1).jpg

Ahhhhh YAY!! THATS so exciting!!!!

I officially got heartburn today and a bit queasy. Not to the point of running to the toilet but stopping me in my tracks and saying 'uh oh' haha.

I dont temp so I dont have that to go by but its really cool you have so much history to compare to!

I really realllly think im going to cave and test tomorrow. I know its still early but I just want those 2 lines dammit! Im pretty sure I am - Id be shocked if I got my period now. 4 full days late with absolutely no sign of even spotting is making me more and more confident (but of course still keeping hopes low!)

I would just rather know tomorrow because I work early Monday and wouldnt want to rush off to work without any time to process things.... and if I dont test tomorrow I wont test til Tues. So if its neg, thats fine... just means I gotta get more tests and test tues and then every other day after that haha.

Im soooo tireddddd! I keep getting these 'second winds' of energy and do a burst of cleaning and then Im zonked.

I totally agree with trusting your intuition - which I am trying to do... I just NEED to know for SURE haha.

Omg i am so excited to see what you get!!!! Yep do it and if bfn then in a few more days! Your not out till the witch shows!

This was a normal temp at 6:30pm! I used my bbt thermometer, but i also use it for my kids hahahaah. I absolutely LOVE to have history to compare.

Girlie i am so excited for us. I will be BEYOND shocked if my period shows the 17th/18th!!!

I can't wait to hear from you! Oh what time zone are you in!?!? I am mountain standard time.

Im also MST, but up in Canada.

I foolishly tested this am (cant seem to stay in bed passed 5:30am grr) and of course it was negative. But Im not discouraged yet! Its still very early I just couldnt help myself!

From what I can remember I was close to a week late for my period with my first before i thought to test - and even then it was a faint line and similar symptoms.

-I still have lower back pinches and pain
-Constant (literally no relief in the passed week) of this uterus ache. No sharp pains or intense cramps..just always there.
-Still have a sour tummy
-my joints have been sore (I have chronic inflammation that hasnt bothered me much in the last few months)
-stuffy nose again, and it always feels itchy throughout the day. I get a little tickle that I have to rub away
- dull earpain today
-since last night have been getting a pulling sensation behind my bellybutton (maybe gas? But it seems to stay in the same spot and feels like a gurgle that doesnt gurgle? Haha its so hard to discribe some things!)
-still feeling constantly wet (but wouldnt say I have excessive cm)
-cm still thick and white
-have gotten a few sharp pains in my nipples (feels like the feeling when they are super hard on a reallly cold day that there's no way they could get harder - but they are barely even beyond 'resting' hardness lol)
-still feel warm all the time, but my feet have been cold (its been raining on and off here though)
-still no sore bbs, no blemish breakouts

How are you doing today??

It's 9:40am here.

I wish i knew what uterus/tummy pulling is that i hear about. I have no idea hahaha.

Well i had a hard boiled egg and an avocado for breakfast and i feel like shit!!! Like i need to throw up, but not going to force sell, but honestly i can't remember what nausea feels like lmao.
Drinking so much water and still have a headache!
You are still so early, and light line a week late...just goes to show it could be a long time before it shows if no aunt flow!

Shit....i seriously feel like shit! Oh my bbt temp was 98.77 and my day temp not bbt was 99.07! Still high eeekkkk.
So either i really am getting sick lmao maybe 1x a year does that happen...or aaahhhh 6dpo today! Lol

Sorry not sorry for your yucky feelings! I think thats a good sign!

Im tempted to get a bbt today because I just know Im running warm!

I hate waiting but Im trying to remond myself of what you said... 'trust your instincts...' and I just know deep down this is different than my other symtom spotting (all of which resulted in af being on time!)

I just had a nap on the couch and am consistently waking up BOILING hot.. also had another very vivid dream - this time I had a 'visit' from a dear friend that passed away a few years ago (not sure if you believe in that) and she gave me a big hug with a big smile on her face. A few weeks ago while camping I kept seeing these cute little powder blue butterflies and they just made me think of her so much!! I feel that shes with me this time (whether its for pregnancy or because Im driving myself crazy!!)

I very much believe!!!
I have had some crazy vivid dreams all past bfp. This cycle i have had some about a friend of mine who has breast cancer and she was finally pregnant in my dream.

My sister just had a dream that she was pregnant, but they aren't trying nor having sex lol. So she said i think it's about you cause i am praying for you.

I love the sorry not sorry hahaha.
Yes!!! Even if you have a thermometer, check your temp!
Were not out till were out! The "feeling" it can be so powerful!!!

Aw thats amazing. My closest friend is very dream intuitive and told me a few months ago she had a dream of her and a sister (but not her actual sister... like a friend or an inlaw) being prgenant at the same time both with girls. Im wondering if mayyyybe it was about me because my sister in law is pregnant (dont know gender yet though)... a year ago a psychic also told this same friend she would dream about me being pregnant before I was.

My uterus-type bloating/cramping has eased up a bit now.. back still achey and nipples still sharply sore. Not my boob, just the nip!

Has your yuckiness eased up at all?

Close friendships can be amazing!! Now we wait here lol

I had one pregnancy my nipples were soooo sensitive!!! I hope that doesn't happen this time. I am still breastfeeding lol

My back sides have been twinging on and off. Not sure what thats all about. Finally feeling a lil better thankfully! Laying here watching netflix haha

Oh and some strange sharp pains that are at the top of my leg area near side of pelvis area. It's weird! An still going pee every hour or less lol.

Just want the 17th to get here already to see if the witch is coming or not hahaha.

I hear you... every day feels like an eternity!!! I want to keep busy but Im exhausted!

Thats a weird pain! I just started getting a sharp pain from my pubic bone that shoot down my knee.. like what is that all about?!?!

I just finished helping (sorta?) the bf clean and reorganize the shop...I think Im gonna go netflix! Watching anything good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->