Driving myself up the wall

Kate&Lucas

& OH & Mush
Reaction score
Hope you ladies could take a look at these for me :flower:
We're NTNP so I don't know my exact ovulation date. I'm on CD28 of what's usually a 28 day cycle, but has been 27 days the past few months.

I had one spot of bright red blood yesterday on wiping, then a very faint brown smear this morn, then absolutely nothing. AF usually turns up as a pink smear, then brown, then red. I have v heavy periods and from the first show of blood I'd generally be bleeding a fair bit by now. I've had mild cramping since yesterday.

I've done about a million of these cheap tests and nothing :shrug: But these are from this evening, both from same urine and I can sort of see something very faint if I squint and shine a torch on them :lol:
Anyone see anything?

Attachments

• IMG_5009.jpg
    IMG_5009.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 132
Sorry I can't see anything yet. Good luck

See a line on bottom one, top one looks a bit too dye-runny to tell?

Thanks ladies :)
Weirdly, irl I could only see a line on the top one, I only included the bottom test for contrast :lol: I didn't see the line on it til I took the photo.
Took two more this morning with fmu and 2mu but I can't see anything again. Still no sign of AF though ?
On my way to pick up a proper test. I'm sick of looking at lines though!

Digi says no :wacko:
Very confusing. I've been late before but never with spotting. It's super annoying.

Attachments

• IMG_5017.jpg
    IMG_5017.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5018.jpg
    IMG_5018.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 25
How confusing. I can definitely see it on the tests!

Thats a definite line on that bottom test maybe just too soon for a digi?

I can't tell, I feel like there's too much light shining on the tests! But think I can see a bit of something on the bottom test on the first pic. Sorry the digi said no. How confusing!

I see the pink lines clearly on those 2 tests but they are very faint so maybe just not strong enough for digi to pick it up Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->