Drooling badly at 16/17 months old?!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Wobbles, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

So when Caitlins first lot of teeth starting coming through she drooled like any other baby but now shes a year and coming 5 months its TERRIBLE!!! Her tops are soaking wet and its been going on for weeks.

Do they go through this stage or something?! :confused:

2. babystar

babystar Guest

Elinor is the same just now! :hugs: shes teething real real bad tho...got her back ones coming through!!

3. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

I think its possible. Do these take longer than the smaller ones do you/anyone know?

4. lillysmum

lillysmum Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys

i think the back teeth are a bit sorer, lilly is drooling like a mad woman just now and she's got another 4 to go

5. sabby52

sabby52 Mother, Nanny

Dec has been a drool monster for about 3-4 months now,and now he has 1 of his 2 year molars, so we only have 3 more teeth to go. I believe the canines are the worst to cut, does she have any canines yet?? I know it was awful when Dec was cutting his, he got his molars no problem at all but the canines all I can say is Holy F*** !!!! Good luck hun xx

6. Helen

Helen ICSI Twins + miracle BFP

Sounds like teething to me. The canines and molars have been horrid coming through. Drooling all down their tops and getting rashes on their chins from chewing their fingers. Bleh.

They take ages! We started with the canines and have a set of molars and I think we're going for more molars now. Deep joy!