Dropped overnight AFTER engagement?

L

Laura--x

My babys been fully engaged for the past 2 weeks, i dropped slightly when she first started to engage but woke up this morning and my bump has seriously dropped overnight.

I thought your bump dropped when baby engaged? Midwife today said her head is very very low down.

Does this happen just before labor too? Could it be a sign? x

Ill post some pics.. first one is of me at 35 weeks then today at 38+6..

35 weeks.jpg

P4210003.jpg

oh yeah you sure have dropped!! Yey baby is coming closer!!! Hope it's soon hunny! xx

God she has defiantly dropped, I really hope its not much longer for you, take care :hugs: XX

There's definately a difference.

Could it be that now her whole body has moved closer down, like maybe she's tucked her legs up..? I have no idea regarding engagement, sorry xx

Yeah you can well see a differance!! Not long now hun xx

I wish mine would make a move :( i'm not even engaged :(

A definite difference between the 2 pics, after my friend dropped she had her baby 2 days later ... hope your little girl comes soon for you hun xx

Hun this is what happened to me wednesday night thursday morning and I went into labor thursday night after walking ALL day lol. I know you probably arent in the mood to walk but if you can maybe it will help get baby down even further. Especially since in your other thread you mentioned your cervix was thinning to cause thats needs to happen for you to dialate further so I think bubs is gonna make an appearance soon which seems to be just what you need!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->