Drs test negative. Strong line for 15dpo?

loola

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I got my positive on a frer at 11dpo and CB digi at 12dpo. I dipped the digi tests in a sample the dr was sending off to confirm my pregnancy which is where I got my positive 1-2 weeks from.

I called the Drs for my results yesterday knowing it would come back positive as I got a positive from from it and it was negative. Straight away I went and bought two more FRERs . The one yesterday was considerably darker than my 11dpo one and the one I've done this morning is below which is darker than yesterday's too. Do you think that's a good line for 15dpo?

Has anyone else experienced false results from the Dr?

Thanks xxx https://i66.tinypic.com/1y4u42.jpg

Doctors tests are going to much less sensitive then an frer. I actually don't know why they use them, as they are even less sensitive it seems then a dollar store test!! Your line is fine for 15dpo. :)

I had this with my 6 yr old- the drs tests are so much less sensitive, don't worry- you're clearly pregnsnt and that's a good line! Congratulations x

That's a beautiful line! :flower: Your doctor could have accidently mixed your test up with someone else's!

My tests were SUPER dark and the nurse came in and said theirs was negative. I had brought my tests in to prove it, so to "humor me" she did it again and used more of the sample. She came back and it was positive! User error I guess

Have them test again. There can be user error and also show your pictures to them, they may decide to do blood to double check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"