• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Drunk dress wearing 4 year old.....

im sorry but i had to laff (in shock!!) i just pictured this little boy staggering down the road singing at the top of his voice with a can of beer in his hand wearing a dress!!!

you couldnt make that up could you???:wacko:

Nothing about that adds up, i have two 4 year old nieces/nephews and there is no way in hell they could do that! They're resourceful and definatly could nick christmas presents if given the chance like that kid :rofl: but theres no kid that age that could open a can of beer thats bull! and why would he put on a dress? theres sooo much not adding up there!

I think its bullchit! I bet the mother let her kid drink...and just didnt care. Im sorry but there is sooo much stink on this story it's got to be chit.

I think its bullchit! I bet the mother let her kid drink...and just didnt care. Im sorry but there is sooo much stink on this story it's got to be chit.

Hahah chit, I love that! :haha:

At least part of this HAS GOT to be fictional..

I don't know I find it odd that they would just let her keep the kid just based on her explanations...one blaming the dad in jail for it, she's the one raising the kid it's her responsibility. But a couple other things, just doesn't seem right. But having said that my 4 yr old COULD do most of those things, he could easily unlock a door and leave the house, he could open a can of drink...now he doesn't know what beer is as we don't drink it or any alcohol for that matter. I also can see that if he was exposed to what this child might be given that his father is in jail and we don't know why where he could figure out the idea that if he stole stuff he could join him there...granted Casen wouldn't think like that as he hasn't been raised in a situation like that but def has the mentality to put something together like that but in a different situation. Now why he would have taken the dress and put it on I have no idea, I doubt the kid knew REALLY what beer was so doing that to get in trouble I doubt. I just think it's all very sad that he had the access to those things and no one even knew he was gone...I bet the mom knew or was drunk herself or something when it happened

I agree the story is odd. I find it fascinating that the 'drunk' and 'wearing a dress' parts carry equal weight though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"