drunk

coolbabe843

Reaction score
I woke up this morning feeling like I was drunk...I dont know how to describe it but its like my balance is off, I feel like I am pulling sideways...anyone else?

I felt like this with my last pregnancy, but hungover instead of drunk. It was horrible! I'm not as far as you yet though, so I'm guessing it'll happen again.

Agreed my first pregnancy I woke up every morning until week 10 feeling like I was hungover.

I woke up this morning feeling like I was drunk...I dont know how to describe it but its like my balance is off, I feel like I am pulling sideways...anyone else?

I suffer from dizziness and severe vertigo during pregnancy. Something with changing fluid levels, hormones and inner ear mechanisms. If other reasons for balance issues are excluded by your doc ( low iron, anemia, not drinking enough,..) and it continues, try a homeopathic medicine called Vertigoheel. Safe during pregnancy and the only thing that works for me. I also go to Physio to release jaw tension as it affects ears. I'm a clencher at night. Been okay now since 3 weeks. Am reaching second trimester as well!!
Good luck!

I feel crazy dizzy every day around 5pm. Like the room is spinning. Its fine if is stay still but as soon as I move, or turn my head, all hell breaks loose.

Yesterday, my husband gave me some fruit and it did make me feel better. Perhaps its just low blood sugar?

Sounds like vertigo! Best to get checked.

Are you drinking plenty of fluids? I get like that if I'm a bit dehydrated. Only had vertigo once during my last pregnancy, haven't had it noticeably with this one.

it only lasted about 20 minutes and it was as soon as I woke up so I had not had anything to drink yet...My iron is low so I switched to a prenatal instead of a gummy vitamin so I would get the iron in...SO excited to almost be in the 2nd trimester

The entire first trimester felt like a long hangover with nausea to me :/ it went away for good around 14 weeks. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->