Dry CM after Ovulation?

stickyjl

Reaction score
Can I ask a question sorry tmi, I've seen a lot of ladies on here talk about really sticky CM in the early stages of pregnancy and straight after ovulation, I ovulated on Monday (just gone 28 March) and am now really really dry, is that a bad sign that I definitely wont be pregnant?

Has there ever been a lady that has gone dry pretty much straight after ovulation and still got a BFP? I'm really desperate :cry:

I'll be stalking this thread as i'm exactly the same - ov'd sun dry 2 days now a little CM -

I have just had a little CM, the white lotiony kind, not a lot though, maybe size of a 1 pence.

I keep thinking since most other women have so much CM before their BFP. Which is apparently due to a surge of progesterone that I couldnt be pregnant?

Although on some websites it says this surge happens usually just before Implantation? So maybe were not out yet?

Don't count yourselves out at all yet! You aren't supposed to be highly sympomatic this early. So no CM or extra CM, it's all the same. And everyone is different anywho.
Good luck to everyone!

I got my :bfp: on sunday and my cm varied day to day from loads to none after ov! so yes you can be dry and still be pregnant. :)

xx

30mummyof1 congratulations!!! I hope your right, we couldnt of tried harder this month - did it right up to ovulation every other day, confirmed ovulation with Persona monitor, but now quite dry, I am so hoping!
Did you have sore nipples or anything like that quite early on??!!!
As you can see I am desperately clutching at straws!!! x

FX for your :bfp: hun. :hugs:

Haven't really had sore nipples yet, i had a spot of blood on toilet paper at 6dpo and food has been tasting strange (eg i had a pizza at 8dpo and it tasted of cut grass! lol) but its what ever is different for you i think. I normally have lots of cm in 2ww and before i got my bfp i had hardly any.

What dpo are you?

xx

I'm like 3 now, I ovulated either late 27th March, or early 28th (27th was my birthday so guess what I wished for)!!! I got my ovulation symbol confirming that I was Ovulating 27 or 28th so now I'll be around 3dpo.....
I am taking Vitamin b6 for a usual 10 day Luteal Phase, so I was unsure if that would help increase my Progesterone and possibly give me the increase CM symptom, as they say thats what causes it? but so far like I said I've been quite dry.

When I conceived my Son, I got a slight pink implantation bleed about 7dpo, so I guess if I was lucky enough I might get the same again in a few days time.

Waiting is horrible!!!!! x

Hiya

I was thinking the same thing, I went from having loads of EWCM to hardly anything, this is the first month thats happened as I usually have loads of creamy cm but turns out to be BFN, dont really know what dpo I am as haven't been tracking this month, think im between about 4-7...
And my boobs are killing me since monday, usually only get this about a week before AF! I said it wasn't going to symptom spot this month but its soooo hard.....!!

Yeah I am the same. Its has been abit different this month my CM but I am still trying to hold out for another few days to test as the only symptoms I have are really sore boobs, but also feeling awful today so its either AF arriving or could it be my month?? xx

Gosh I hope so girls, for all of us. This desperation for Symptom spotting is a killer isnt it! I drive myself totally and utterly crackers! I have been pregnant a few times now, with a few miscarriages under my belt, so you would think I would be a little intune with my body but there really is no way of telling this early is there? If there was we wouldnt have such a horrible 2 week wait!!! booooooooooooo

Here's to lots of BFPs in the next 10 days!!! xx

Here's hoping it a positive sign ladies!! :thumbup: Just read an article there saying that cm can dry up and become sticky after ov, which is also an indication of implantation occurring!! :coffee:
xxx

no way seriously? so it could also be a good sign??? eeeek lets hope so, do you mind me asking where you read that?! would love to read it too, give me some hope! x

Woohoo, Little G! That's good news. I'm in the same boat- was beginning to think there was something wrong based on all the other ladies' posts about heavy cm. Thank you.

Its definitely good news... I dont know what any of you make of this symptom either but you know those little bumps that you get around your nipples that have something to dowith Breast Feeding, well mine have come up? There a lot more apparent tonight? Dont know what that means?

Could be the vitamin b6??????? thats not likely is it?

no way seriously? so it could also be a good sign??? eeeek lets hope so, do you mind me asking where you read that?! would love to read it too, give me some hope! x

I'll try and find it again just now..... :winkwink:
xx

Its definitely good news... I dont know what any of you make of this symptom either but you know those little bumps that you get around your nipples that have something to dowith Breast Feeding, well mine have come up? There a lot more apparent tonight? Dont know what that means?

Could be the vitamin b6??????? thats not likely is it?

I get this also, although I usually get it coming up to AF but in saying that I think they also become more noticeable in pregnancy as well....
xx

Here you go ladies

'Cervical mucus after ovulation if pregnant will now turn from egg white consistency and it will become highly sticky. It can also happen with some women during the time of implantation, absence of cervical mucus. However, this will depend on the individual’s body type. The change happens sometimes as soon as the ovulation sets in.''

Its on www.Child-wish.com :thumbup:
xxx

30mummyof1 congratulations!!! I hope your right, we couldnt of tried harder this month - did it right up to ovulation every other day, confirmed ovulation with Persona monitor, but now quite dry, I am so hoping!
Did you have sore nipples or anything like that quite early on??!!!
As you can see I am desperately clutching at straws!!! x

My nipples are crazy sore but I'm only 2DPO so probably not related?? I dunno!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->