Dry CM after Ovulation?

Um, how do u check wif ur cervix is low or high? Really not comfortable sticking my own fingers in myself...

LOL, I know it's kinda icky at first. I'll try to explain. Cp moves up or down depending on your cycle. A fertile cervix will be high, soft, open and wet. So high you can barely reach it at the time of ovulation. Usually, cp drops and gets very hard right before AF is due. Usually during pregnancy, cp gets high, closed and soft.

It's very hard to get used to because cp changes from person to person and changes drastically throughout the day.

If you do decide to do it, wash your hands well and do it at the same time of day.

It's a good way to get to know when your about to ovulate.

Oh and by the way, I was bone dry after ovulation up until today 12 dpo and now have loads of cm. Not sure what's going on yet and am afraid to test and see a bfn. Ohhhh and CP is soft and high and squishy. LOL. TMI I know.

Um, how do u check wif ur cervix is low or high? Really not comfortable sticking my own fingers in myself...

LOL, I know it's kinda icky at first. I'll try to explain. Cp moves up or down depending on your cycle. A fertile cervix will be high, soft, open and wet. So high you can barely reach it at the time of ovulation. Usually, cp drops and gets very hard right before AF is due. Usually during pregnancy, cp gets high, closed and soft.

It's very hard to get used to because cp changes from person to person and changes drastically throughout the day.

If you do decide to do it, wash your hands well and do it at the same time of day.

It's a good way to get to know when your about to ovulate.

Oh and by the way, I was bone dry after ovulation up until today 12 dpo and now have loads of cm. Not sure what's going on yet and am afraid to test and see a bfn. Ohhhh and CP is soft and high and squishy. LOL. TMI I know.

ok...wat's cp? anyway, still don't know how to check.. think nx month (if my period comes next week), i'll start with charting and OPK...

CP is cervix position as I understand it...and if you want to know how to check your cervix you can search it on google...There is numerous amounts of information on checking your cp...

I'm 11dpo and after OV I was so dry...Now its straight watery but still not alot....I don't really have any symptoms either even though the months b4 I had alot...The only thing that I am holding onto is the fact that my breasts are larger and aren't sore and my cervix is engorged and soft and mushy and really low...I was going to test today but I didn't...I'm going to wait for Sunday and Monday since AF is suppose to show up then....

You are far more patient that me, im jealous. I hope you get a bfp :)

Well AF is due on the 17th and i would like to tell you i will wait to test until then but I know that will never happen. hehe I am talking myself out of testing every day but i bought some tests so i will probably start testing soon. I am trying to hold out and not do it until Monday (10 dpo) and if that happens Ill be impressed.

I hear that most of the time implantation happens by 10 dpo so probably any testing before that is pointless but it cant hurt to try testing 10 dpo. Plus ur cycle is not regular so you never know. I think as long as you know before u test that it may be too soon for bfp and dont get discouraged if you get a bfn there is no harm in testing early.

Im hoping that we will both have bfps this month but if we dont maybe we can work on that charting stuff together :)

that sounds really great to have a fren to walk with me! I'm already coming to 32 next yr and so i really hope to get my 1st child soon, so i can have my 2nd child before i hit 35! how abt u?

I stay in Singapore, how abt u?

implantation i read can happen between 5-12days dpo, is urs regular?

Singapore....wow! Im from the US. Im 38 and hoping to have my 3rd before 40 :) But my kids are grown in college and high school. Yes, my cycle in pretty regular maybe 1 day off here and there.

How are you feeling today? Are you thinking you might get a bfp???

Well AF is due on the 17th and i would like to tell you i will wait to test until then but I know that will never happen. hehe I am talking myself out of testing every day but i bought some tests so i will probably start testing soon. I am trying to hold out and not do it until Monday (10 dpo) and if that happens Ill be impressed.

I hear that most of the time implantation happens by 10 dpo so probably any testing before that is pointless but it cant hurt to try testing 10 dpo. Plus ur cycle is not regular so you never know. I think as long as you know before u test that it may be too soon for bfp and dont get discouraged if you get a bfn there is no harm in testing early.

Im hoping that we will both have bfps this month but if we dont maybe we can work on that charting stuff together :)

that sounds really great to have a fren to walk with me! I'm already coming to 32 next yr and so i really hope to get my 1st child soon, so i can have my 2nd child before i hit 35! how abt u?

I stay in Singapore, how abt u?

implantation i read can happen between 5-12days dpo, is urs regular?

Singapore....wow! Im from the US. Im 38 and hoping to have my 3rd before 40 :) But my kids are grown in college and high school. Yes, my cycle in pretty regular maybe 1 day off here and there.

How are you feeling today? Are you thinking you might get a bfp???

wow going for no. 3? at least u have 2 kids already, 38 and still trying, that's courageous of u!

I'm irregular, sometimes ranging between 40-50days... so u can imagine having to wait a loooong time to try again... :(

my boobs are still sore, feels warm, fatigue, other than that no more symptoms... how i wish i have implantation cramps like with my 1st lost one!!!

Hi ladies, I thought I would update. I hope some of you (at least) fared better than I, AF got me on Sunday morning.

Good luck and :dust:

Hi ladies, I thought I would update. I hope some of you (at least) fared better than I, AF got me on Sunday morning.

Good luck and :dust:

Im sorry to hear that. But I am sending baby dust your way for this new cycle. Thanks for the update.

Hi,

Just wanted to share that I was completely dry after I ovulated all the way until my bfp at 10 dpo. I read so many posts about women having a ton of cm before their bfp. I thought for sure I was out. I was 38 at the time.
I am now 39 and a half and trying to conceive again. I have a long history of chemical pregnancies. I had one last cycle. I'm pretty sure I just ovulate, so I will start progesterone in a day or two up until 14 dpo. Not sure we have a great chance this cycle as my husband was away for work the day of my positive opk and the following day. We did bd the day before my positive opk though at 10 pm. I dried up the next morning, so I think I I'd. I had a scant amount today, but nothing like the abundance I had been having. The day before the positive opk I had a little blood in my cm. That's the night we bd.
At any rate, I am very dry from O to flo! Hope this was helpful to someone. Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->