Dry Mouth & Sickness

L

Lost7

Each night I sleep with my mouth open, my nose feels blocked and I just generally sleep with my mouth open. (Hence why I never took my BBT orally)

Anyway, I wake up with such a dry mouth and the taste in my mouth as well as a dry tongue and just the sensation of it makes me heave until I'm sick. I've bought some sweets to suck on through out the day but I really want advice on what to do at night.

Does anyone else have this? Out of all my pregnancies this is the most annoying symptom! :cry:

Hello! I am also a mouth breather at night and hate waking up with dry mouth. The only thing that I found helps a little is sleeping with a humidifier going all night, just the small table top kind. I also keep a glass of water on my night stand to sip on whenever I wake up. So sorry it's making you ill!

Do they really work? The dehumidifier? Are they quite loud? I am so tempted to buy one this evening, anything to help with the dry mouth! I try so hard to sleep with my mouth closed just so I don't wake up sick! :cry:

Hope this phase ends soon for us both!

The humidifier I have is somewhat small and completely silent. It's doesn't keep my mouth from being dry entirely but definitely helps a lot. I live in a very dry climate so that may be why it doesn't solve the problem 100% I hope it works for you!

Oh yes, I have this and it's awful :( The only thing I've found that's helped with the gagging sensation is sipping the teensiest bit of water, just to keep the back of my throat wet. Only works temporarily. There's got to be some sort of candy or losenge that coats the throat a bit... Will let you know if I find something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->