Dry Mouth?? Symptom spotters where are you?

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
I am approx. 9DPO. For the past week I have had excessive dry mouth/cotton mouth - to the point that it wakes me up at night! I had no idea that could be an early pregnancy symptom until I just looked it up online! Anyone experience this before getting a BFP??

My other symptoms:

Bloated/Gassy (slightly crampy)
Increase in CM (clear and creamy)
Vivid Dreams

How about you ladies - what symptoms are you having??

No one??

I can't wait any longer - I need to test! I sent my OH to the store to buy me one! :test:

a few days before my bfp i had extreme thirst for milk but i didnt feel thirsty for anything else! i just felt like i was dehydrated from not enough milk itself. i didnt feel like i had a dry mouth.. it was just a huge craving that lasted for two and a half days in a row

Thanks for replying - your baby Kylie is adorable!! Love her hair!

I had all three symptoms you listed above and got my bfp at 18dpo!
Have you tested yet?? Cxx

LadyV are you pregnant now or do you mean last time when you were preggo with your boys?

Were you getting negative tests up until 18DPO??

I tested yesterday and it was negative - approx. 12dpo. AF is due fri or Saturday.

Today my symptoms are:

Bloated/Gassy
Crampy
Sore boobs
Vivid dreams

Could u be stuffy and that cause dry mouth alot of times stuffy nose is a sign of pregnancy because the capillaries dilate in the mucosa in ur nose. :)

Good point - come to think of it I was very stuffy when I got my last BFP 8 years ago! Unfortunately, no - i'm not stuffy currently.

Woke up again last night twice bc my mouth was extremely dry!

I tend to get very thirsty (particularly at night) early and late in my TWW, but I get a break around the 6-10dpo range.

This cycle's been different. It only started at 11dpo!

I am stuffy and have dry mouth a lot too have been since bfp. Got my bfp about over week ago. Good luck!

before i got my bfp, i had all symptoms you listed above. I was extremely thirsty and drinking lots of water. I was also extremely tired like i was never before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->