dry mouth?

tjayne07

1 earth 1 angel 1 on way
Reaction score
Anybody else having this? The past few days ive had a super dry mouth no matter how many fruit sweets I suck or how much water I drink it wont go away :(

Hi I had it from 6 days past ovulation now 12 weeks and it's still there still bad :( unfortunately I think we are stuck with it

Emma

Only another symptom to add to the list then haha x

Yep same here although drinking liquids has been really hard for me with morning sickness and the thirst is killing me lol

I get the opposite - excess saliva :(

Both yucky symptoms.

Yep! I've been having dry mouth all the time. I even wake up in the middle of the night sometimes (to use the restroom) with extreme dry mouth and have to drink a lot of water!

Me too! But I'm really struggling to drink as I don't fancy anything. I can't drink 2 of the same drinks in 1 day... Makes me sick.. So I have 6 different flavoured squashes on the go, plus fresh juice. The one thing that helps me is ice lollies. I made some using blended water melon. Xx

You just cant win......natural instincts of a dry mouth is to drink. ..then you spend more time on loo than normal lol.
New symptoms are a good thing though right? X

Amyleigh89 thought that was just me !!!! Lol I drink something then can't stand to drink it again lol

Emma

I am getting insatiable thirst, along with excess saliva.
I'm loving sanpellegrino lemonade, nothin else will do!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"