Dry skin on cheeks

KatyKat

Reaction score
My little girl has developed really dry skin on her cheeks? :shrug:

She has a little dry skin around her eyebrows too, does anyone know what might be causing this, or what I can do to treat it?

She doesn't have dry skin anywhere else so I'm not sure what it could be?

Abi has dry skin on her cheeks too and I think it's from the wind when she sits in her pushchair, I just put a bit of E45 on before we go out and before bed, it seems to help.

She's probably still adjusting to the outside world. My LO was like this up until about 7 weeks old. I washed her face with warm boiled water and put Olivie oil on her skin. It helped a lot.

I rub some olive oil on his cheeks and eye brows when his get dry xxx

vaseline helps too - will look greasy but really works x

My LO gets this when shes teething. I just use E45 and its cleared up the next day.

E45 is good for this and also if you are BF, breast milk can also help by rubbing some onto LOs cheeks xx

My DD used to get this when she was a baby again from the wind when she was sitting in a forward facing pushchair.

I used to put Aven Magic Cream on it, not sure if its available anymore though I've not looked for it, and it cleared up straight away and protected her skin from it happening again :thumbup:

xx

I use Avent Magic Soothing cream on my LO's face and it does the trick perfectly! Smells lovely too :thumbup: x

my son had this for a few weeks when born and i used the squeezy tube johnson naturals (green tube) its brilliant and suitable for face and smells lush!! x

My little girl gets this and her doctor recommended using Vaseline and it has really helped. Although I've recentely discovered L'occitane Mom and Baby Balm and I love it! It a nourishing balm for dry, sensitive, fragile skin and it's 100% natural. It clears up any dry areas straight away. :flower:

Jarrett has really dry skin on his forehead and eyebrows .. The last two nights I rubbed a bit of baby oil on the dry spots after his bedtime bath .. i'm seeing an improvement already

The air is so dry here and we have forced air heating too, that Gabriel developed dry skin patches all over including his cheeks. I have a lovely lotion that's all organic and contains a nice blend of oils. I use on his whole body. Smell fab too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->