DS Games (off Topic)

sarah_george

♥Proud Mummy!♥
Reaction score
Wondered if anyone could reccomend any good DS games to get me through the final days/weeks of this pregnancy, I need some serious escapism and i'm seriously lacking initiative! xxx

I'm stuck on scrabble and 42 all time classics....depends what you like really. I have a few others but i always go back to these.

xx

ohhh i get totally addicted to mystery case files and professer layton, much to my little girls annoyance lol x

ive been playing professer layton, its hard! i'm about half way through definitly challenging, hard for kids though huh, Ive been playing scrabble too, thats great for 5 mins escapism! xxx

Im a loser and played pokemon non stop when i had a ds.

professer layton is sooooo hard, but thats why i am hooked, cos i cant leave it without an answer lol
i always have a game of scrabble goin on with someone on facebook, love it x

ohhh i get totally addicted to mystery case files and professer layton, much to my little girls annoyance lol x

I was going to suggest these ones as well :)

animal crossing :D i love it! DONT GET sim animals...its shite :( I htought it would b awesome :) but its not...oooh and soul bubbles is good toooo

I posted this in the 2nd tri yesterday and this is the thread :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/119609-ds-games.html

Proffessor Layton and Scrabble is what I play. I love them. Wish I would have had my DS when i was pregnant lol. When I was pregnant I literally spent ALL of my time on here and on Scrabble on Facebook
x

I like Brain Age, it's a pretty fun game! There's also Brain Age 2.

I have one of those Nintendogs too, but I left mine for so long, it got fleas! lol.....

age of empires is really good.

legend of zelda phantom hourglass is the BEST ever!! lots of little puzzley type things hidden in it- i loved it played through it about 4 times now !!! also i'm liking lost in blue..its about getting ship wrecked on an island and you have to fend for yourself and get off....very addictive also !!! :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxx

I'm a total kid when it comes to DS...I have to say
Mario Kart! I'm sooo addicted. Lol
Also Bomberman Land Touch..full of mini games, I completed it in one day as I just couldn't put it down, still play it now. I've also had a dabble at my lil girls Peppa Pig Game....sad I know :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->