DS Games

MishC

Has a little princess!!
Reaction score
This is a 100% un pregnancy related topic....

Can anyone recommend any decent Nintendo DS games that are out?

I want that thrillesville one! but at mo Im hooked on CSI dark motives and that professer layton!

would be interested to see others thoughts!

I have the garfield2 one I wish to sell if anyones interested?
£6 inc p&p!!

OO should mention my drivin theroy one!!

Mario Kart or Bomberman Touch.....I love these games xx

I have Zelda, professor layton, brain train, tomb raider, mario carts,bommerman world, packman and a few others

I'm going to get tetris and i might try CSI.

I need a few more idea though ....

I also got sonic and final fantasy!

I suppose it also depends what sort of games you like? I miss my sims (I had a ds previously but had to sell recently brought a second hand one so looking to get more games in!)

I had sims2 and sims castaway! Used to spend hours playing them!

Super Mario, Mario Kart, Final Fantasy, and Animal Crossing :blush:

I was gonna say my faves are Brain training, Zelda and Prof Layton, but you have those!! Hotel Dusk is pretty fun, but can get a bit repetitive :)

any ideas what games are good for 7yr old boys? power rangers and other fighting 1s are not an option as he copies the moves onhis little bro. i have got him a ds for xmas (i know its ages away) and it has carnival and sonic & mario with it.

Professor Layton is amazing! I got it for my Christmas and I was hooked!

try Hotel Dusk room 215. It was popular xmas just gone and now may have come down in price on ebay. I loved it. wish they would do another one. similar to professor layton but better.. more mystery and one track story line based.

Or I like sim city too.. thats a good game.
Wish they would bring out theme hospital on DS.. that game used to be GREAT! x

i loved zelda and the like..try lost in blue..quite hard to get but should be able to get it off ebay?? its about being shipwrecked on an island and you have to survive n then find a way off.. i love it but its defo a marmite thing ....either love it or hate it !!

sara

xxxxxx

Oh that reminds me of monkey island:p

I'm more of a traditional gamer myself. DS won't do it for me.

Check out this site to read reviews and such.

https://www.gamespot.com/games.html...mode=top&page_type=games&tag=subnav;top_games

I really love guitar hero for DS, it's not quite as good as rockband 2 for xbox360 but it fun on the go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->