DT

ligament pain for me, is more like a sharp shooting pain that last several seconds. usually if ive turned in bed too quickly, or got up too quickly.

ligament pain for me, is more like a sharp shooting pain that last several seconds. usually if ive turned in bed too quickly, or got up too quickly.

oh no :nope: mines like a period cramping pain that lasts a couple of minutes......:shrug: now i'm starting to worry if this is normal!

oh no :nope: mines like a period cramping pain that lasts a couple of minutes......:shrug: now i'm starting to worry if this is normal!

Mine is just like period pain to ...its scary!! My doc told me it was normal thought!!!

Horrible isnt it!

Mine is just like period pain to ...its scary!! My doc told me it was normal thought!!!

Horrible isnt it!

oh hun its so sceary i run to the bathroom thinking omg i'm going to find blood but theres no bleeding just a cramping tightening pain that hurts for a couple minutes then goes again its acompanied with lower back ache aswell its not nice and makes me worry :cry:

That sounds like Braxton hicks to me, that full belly tightening...

ive yet to experience braxton hicks so i dont know if thats maybe what your feeling. but it could be x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->