DTD 3/4 days before O..?

lizlovelust

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

It's been forever since I've posted on here, we haven't been actively trying this cycle and just kinda gave up hope... three years and nothing. Well OH has gotten a new job and hasn't been home much. He buys cars and fixes them and sells them. Makes great money but not a lot of time together lately as it's consuming most of his time :dohh: So we only got a couple BDs in this cycle, and I can't remember if we got another BD in a few days before O or not but I know for sure 4 days before O... Is it possible I could have conceived from that? I've seen it happen to ladies before and I know my O day even though no temps,as I always get a sharp pain the day of O and then I usually always spot 7/8 days after. My boobs are hurt like heck and alwayhs do after O...:shrug:

Edit: I've also had HORRIBLE gas and diahrrea the past four days, like instense insane stuff and I'm not sick what so ever! I also had such bad abdominal pain a few days before the gas and diarrhea, it hurt so bad I thought it could have been another kidney stone attack but it stopped after a couple hours...

Ugh another painful attack of going to the bathroom :(. Hurts so bad like my I strained are going to explode! Ugh! And I have heart burn!

Where are you in ur cycle day? Sperm can live 3-5 days in a good environment (EWCM)

Where are you in ur cycle day? Sperm can live 3-5 days in a good environment (EWCM)

Yes, this. Sperm can live up to this many days, whether they did in your case or not is up in the air, but yes it is possible. I believe I've even read some stories in here of women who only dtd once like 5 days before ov and got pregnant, so you're in until AF comes ( hope she doesn't!)

Yep BFN just as I thought it would be :( walmart cheapie and digi, now to wait for AF to show...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->