dtd and snotty cm? tmi

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by laura_2010, Nov 12, 2011.

1. laura_2010

laura_2010 Well-Known Member

We dtd first time in Sooo long, this morn i had snotty-ish cm jst a clump no pain... Cud it be old sperms or normal? X

2. Mommy2be20

Mommy2be20 Mom to Lyla & CJ <3

Well, I've definitely had this.. I was just gonna get into the shower one night and noticed on my undies, this nasty snot looking kinda CM :sick: I can assure you mine was NOT related to sex in any way (single mommy) :dohh: but I think I've read that it could just be fragments of the mucus plug and it's really nothing to worry about :) not very pretty to say the least though! xx

3. xPH03N1Xx

xPH03N1Xx Well-Known Member

I get this every time we dtd.... Im pretty sure its something OH has left behind...
    I've told him he should deal with that bit himself... But then he has an "oops" moment lol, bless him *smacks head*

4. roxursox302

roxursox302 baby girl <3

that happens to me everytime we dtd.

5. laura_2010

laura_2010 Well-Known Member

Thanks Ladies all gone now but sooo wanted to know x :hugs:

6. MaybBaby

MaybBaby Well-Known Member

yep same here a day or two after DTD ill get that horrid loogy appear :haha: i was told its the plug cleaning itself out...which is nice hehehe

7. maythisbelove

maythisbelove Well-Known Member

Completely Normal!! It's regular CM that your body builds to fight off any infections. Your produce a lot more when preggers! and sex, kinda draws it out. LMAO!