dtd and snotty cm? tmi

laura_2010

Reaction score
We dtd first time in Sooo long, this morn i had snotty-ish cm jst a clump no pain... Cud it be old sperms or normal? X

Well, I've definitely had this.. I was just gonna get into the shower one night and noticed on my undies, this nasty snot looking kinda CM :sick: I can assure you mine was NOT related to sex in any way (single mommy) :dohh: but I think I've read that it could just be fragments of the mucus plug and it's really nothing to worry about :) not very pretty to say the least though! xx

I get this every time we dtd.... Im pretty sure its something OH has left behind...
I've told him he should deal with that bit himself... But then he has an "oops" moment lol, bless him *smacks head*

Thanks Ladies all gone now but sooo wanted to know x :hugs:

yep same here a day or two after DTD ill get that horrid loogy appear :haha: i was told its the plug cleaning itself out...which is nice hehehe

Completely Normal!! It's regular CM that your body builds to fight off any infections. Your produce a lot more when preggers! and sex, kinda draws it out. LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->