DTD hurts.

Sweety21

Reaction score
I have read several post where, it was mentioned sex is pleasurable during pregnancy because of extra hormones and all. But, seriously everything down there is so tightly shut I can't enjoy sex.
Just wondering is it just me or anyone else feels same way?

I feel this way until around 10 weeks each time. I just have rare sex until then because my cervix gets super sensitive, I cramp up, and I spot very easily.

I found that since being pregnant my sex drive has gone way up poor oh lol, but even though I want to dtd a lot I can't always because I feel tender or I get sore. Sometimes we won't have sex for couple days and then when we do eventually have it I find that my insides feel like there bruised. Most the time though sex is great.
I say don't worry if your not up to it I'm sure your partner will understand and remember a lot of changes are happening to your body so you might feel bruised and sore time to time

xdxxtx, what a cute profile pic. As far as I am concerned I really don't feel crampy or spot after sex it's just it's like my vag decided to have no entry sign board.

penguin, I have lot and lots of sex drive it's just when we actually get involved my vag won't cooperate. he he.

When my oh and me dtd for the first time in about a week (last week) I was really in pain afterwards. I ended up having to go to sleep to avoid the pain as it was the only thing that seemed to help. I was fine once I had woken up. I was a bit nervous to dtd after that but it seems to get less sore afterwards with each time to the point where I hardly felt sore afterwards when we did it earlier today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->