Dubious

alibaba24

Reaction score
Hi guys. I haven't posted in here for long while. Couple days ago I got bfp. Naturally continued to test. Digitals etc. I got an accu news pack done one yesterday afternoon I got a lift but clearly visible line. Decided to do one again this morning with fmu thinking it would darken but it hasn't. I know it's not been 24 hours but still I'm just anxious

They can take 48 hours sometimes to see progression. Congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Thank you this will be my 3rd my youngest is 8 and it's unreal how much I feel like iv absolutely no clue what I'm doing even though iv done it all before

Oh congrats! Keep us updated!

Thank you I used to love being on this forum with my other 2 but it's so quiet now. Would be amazing to see it pick up again. Planning to do another test today after work as that will be a good 6 hour hold and hoping for a nice bold line

Oh congratulations I no what you mean about it being quiet, even after my 5th I felt like I didn't no what I was doing when conceived my 6th it was strange :haha: good luck on next test and please post it lobe seeing lines xx

Any update love? Xx

Thank you this will be my 3rd my youngest is 8 and it's unreal how much I feel like iv absolutely no clue what I'm doing even though iv done it all before

My youngest is 7, my oldest will be 10 in August and this is my third baby. I feel very much the same, its like I'm pregnant with my first all over again as it feels so long ago :haha:

Hello I done another 2 days ago got a nice dark line still not as dark as control line but that was 2 days ago going to see if the line has darkened any today. Will post pics

MrsT its very daunting isn't it! Everything has changed

MrsT its very daunting isn't it! Everything has changed

I'm hoping it will all come flooding back once baby arrives! At least we'll have some little helpers at home to give us a hand fetching nappies and things. My eldest is like a little mother hen to all kids, she'll be a fab help I'm sure. Are you in the UK? The thing that surprised me most was the maternity notes are now all online #-o

I'm hoping it will all come flooding back once baby arrives! At least we'll have some little helpers at home to give us a hand fetching nappies and things. My eldest is like a little mother hen to all kids, she'll be a fab help I'm sure. Are you in the UK? The thing that surprised me most was the maternity notes are now all online #-o

Yeah I'm in the UK I did not know that?! Have an app with EPU ok 17th so hopefully I will get filled in x

Wow, amazing lines! Congratulations xx

Thank you my oldest is the same she's 12 and I'm sure she's gonna be brilliant I guess there's some advantages of a bigger age gap x

Oooow such a beautiful BFP congratulations ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->