Due 20th April 2014

TTC..HMandTS

Expecting baby #1
Reaction score
Went to first doc app today. Put me at 4w5d first scan is on 28th of this month :) so excited but nervous as i have mc before

Congratulations! I haven't seen my doc yet but i've worked out my due date to be around 23rd April :happydance:

Sending you lots of positive vibes for a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

Hi girls, I'm also due April. I worked it out to be the 8th but my dr has put my due date as the 10th. Been Ttc for over 3 years, took a little break earlier this year as we moved house and what do you know... Bfp. Everyone always told me "once you stop trying, that's when it will happen" lol

Do you have any symptoms yet? X

This may sound weird, but I haven't actually confirmed pregnancy yet but if I am, it would put my due date around the 20th of April as well. i had IB starting the 9th of august and i'm 5 or 6 days late. took a HPT 3 days ago and it came up negative... when did you all test positive? i'm really worried because i'm having flu like symptoms and nausea, haven't been able to stomach meat for a few days... help?

^ I tested positive on 8/10.. 10dpo. I've heard it is not uncommon for some women to test negative for a while. Can you have a blood test?

I'm also due april 20th, but not according to my doctor, as I haven't been in for my first visit yet. She won't see me until 8 weeks. I used various apps to determine a tentative due date and they all say April 20th. Could change once I see my doctor early next month.

I first tested 12 dpo and got a positive. It was already dark though so maybe if I had tested earlier I may have gotten a positive as well. I know a lot of women who test negative all the way up to about 6 or 7 weeks. They also say that if you go all the way to 18 dpo with temps still high you most likely pregnant so good luck and baby dust :dust:.

I'm also due in April 2014! :)

I am due on the 23rd April.

No contact with midwife until my booking in appointment at around 8 weeks. I got quite an early BFP so feels like I've been waiting ages already. Ohh, I'm so impatient.

I'm 5 weeks today. :)

Hi, I'm also due April! The 28th to be precise, although I actually think I ovulated a day earlier than the average, so it's probably really the 27th. Not that I have any confidence this date means anything when it comes to the mysteries of labour! Like ALiKO I got my BFP at 12dpo, which was the first test I took.

I've been to see my GP who put my details in the system and got the ball rolling on referring me to the midwife, so I'm waiting to hear when my booking appointment will be. Probably not for at least another month since I'm only 4w2d along.

Nice to meet you all, fellow April bumpers!

Im 4 weeks pregnant today. Got my BFP 10dpo... and i cant stop testing!!! lol. I have not made an appointment yet, just did a blood test for my beta an hour ago and i am waiting for the results!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The midwife said that my due date is 10th April but is likely to change as I was having long cycles - I'm also pretty sure I conceived a week after it was predicted with this date so I reckon it will be around 17th April. Hope these next 5-6 weeks go quickly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->