due 21st may put ya hands up and share ya experiences :D

theresarhuebb

x mother of 3 x
Reaction score
hey ladies noticed theres quite a few of us who have made the 24th week. the week where your baby has more chance of living if they were to be born

any one else feeling uncomfortable yet or tired as soon as theyve been on the move for half an hour
share your experiences here :D
:happydance:
DSC00175.jpg DSC00174.jpg

yeah im knckered ive just moved house 6 days ago i need to sleep for a month plus im starting to take shape very nicely now which means i find it harder to walk boo hoo xxx

aww bless ya. ive started sorting my house out and ive only been in one room for an hour cant imagine everything youve had to sort out.
yeh ive noticed that too. gettin ups quite a challenge yet my baby doesnt feel big yet my bumps big x

I am due May 18th - and I was only thinking yesterday how lucky I am right now and good my bubba is being to me! I am disabled and had always thought I would be unable to move during pregnancy - and was dreading giving up my pain killers! But......... all good so far, apart from I cant bend over anymore as it feels like I have sort of made a wrong move and my stomach and bump has to re-straighten itself out after so not doing that anymore!

I have made a list with my OH of all the thing in the flat that need doing (TOO MUCH) and also things we need to get before littleman arrives and I am becoming more panicky about getting everything sorted, as I am having a c-sec. I think a bit of nesting is kicking in, I keep going round cleaning and spotting things I want doing. I think I am worrying I will be out of action after c-sec! Anyone else on a planning a tidying adventure like me? lol xx

aww bless. yeh my nesting instincts kicked in a bit most days i need to rest due to my hips being sore which stops me from doing tasks long enough to get something done!
i had a c section with my 2nd wasnt planned. but its very painful afterwards feels liek someones tearing you up when you move. so you need as much help as you can get! takes about two weeks roughly well it did for me to start getting back to normal. x

theresarhuebb, you have a lovely bump! Mine's not nearly so big yet, but I've finally felt baby kick from the outside the past few days.
I'm due the 23rd, so my V-day is tomorrow! I also have been very tired this past week or two. Tho I have a bad cold or sinus infection that has been making it worse. Not had any energy for nesting or cleaning, but I need to!

I feel really good considering 2 days a week I have to be on my feet for 12 hrs. Baby is growing nicely and I can feel him kicking on the outside too. I feel pulled in so many different directions between wanting to nest and having to focus on my schooling and the daily household things that need doing. I am trying to rest as much as I can when I'm home and pacing myself on my clinical days. I am sleeping A LOT on the days when I can!

theresarhuebb, you have a lovely bump! Mine's not nearly so big yet, but I've finally felt baby kick from the outside the past few days.
I'm due the 23rd, so my V-day is tomorrow! I also have been very tired this past week or two. Tho I have a bad cold or sinus infection that has been making it worse. Not had any energy for nesting or cleaning, but I need to!

thank you :) aww bless. its exciting to know were passing a milestone and that if baby were to be born which i hope not that all would have a good chance at living. i have two girls 4 whos in full time school and a 3yr old whos not in nursery yet. so i suppose thats why im tired all the time.
i love feeling the baby move its one thing ill miss when ive had the baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"