Due 8th Aug with our rainbow baby

mummy3ds

Reaction score
Found out on Thurs we are expecting our rainbow baby and feeling very nervous, I am taking some comfort in that I am feeling sick but am still scared.
Is anyone else due around the same time?

I found out on Thur also and I'm due around Aug 5th!! No official date yet.

Congrats everyone :) it is nice to have people at the same stage.
How is everyone feeling?

I'm due August 10 - also hoping this one shines until the end :)

Hi Mummy 3ds I've also have a bfp after 2 losses baby should be due around Aug 12th. I'm very nervous but hopeful. Hoping for 3rd time lucky, lets hope this one is a sticker xxxxx

I'm newly pregnant with our rainbow baby due August 4th. Congratulations ladies xxx

My wife is due August 7th. She has also had two previous miscarriages, both around 8weeks... but also successfully carried our daughter. I'm nervous for sure!

Heay :)
I'm due on the 6th August. We are all so close together!
I have my fingers crossed for you all to have happy healthy pregnancies :)
How are you all feeling?

I'm not feeling too bad, this is my third pregnancy and I never really get much in terms of symptoms...other than crying all the time and getting fat lol
But I am pretty tired lately, I almost had a nap when my son did today lol

xXx

I'm pregnant with an ivf baby. I'm very nervous too. I'm due August 10 th.

I'm also due Aug 8th!

I had a rainbow baby 10 months ago... And am almost just as nervous this time around! I told DH I wish you could fast forward to the 12 week mark!

Good morning ladies
Congratulations to you all, lets hope we all have sticky beans on board :)
I am still feeling sick, boobies hurt and still could rip someones head off if they upset me but trying very hard to relax.
I am considering paying for an early scan around 8 weeks, is anyone else having an early scan??

My doctor is giving me a scan between 6 weeks and 7w6d because of my previous losses. If I make it to the scan it'll be the longest I've ever been pregnant. As of now I'm at the longest I think - but that will be 100%. I'm paranoid that I may want to pay for a scan every month lol.

My kidney hurts (apparently I'm supposed to drink wayyy more water) and I have heartburn.

How is everyone doing today? I'm got really nauseous after eating my breakfast. I just hope it was a fluke. Stay away MS!

I'm a little nauseous and as crazy as it sounds kid of want more morning sickness to make me feel pregnant! Although ms sucked with my last pregnancy. Ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->