Due 8th Aug with our rainbow baby

Part of me is pleased with the ms as with my mc I wasn't sick at all so strangely im feeling a bit better to have it, although I am feeling sick from morning to night!!
Had a busy day with my youngest today so I am ready for bed now lol, going to have fish & chips for tea as my kitchen is currently being rebuilt and I couldn't be bothered to plan another slow cooker meal lol
xx

Congratulations keri, how are you feeling? :)

I'm just so nervous. I'm having a scan at 7 weeks and I just want it to hurry up. I've not had an symptoms which makes me even more nervous. How you? X

Im guessing by my dates im due 8th of aug but dr says a week before but i dont actually know yet! Only main symptoms for me are constant pee`in and a nose like a bloodhound causing occasional nausea! Good luck to everyone xx

Morning all
So how many of you are still poas??
I did another this morning and instantly it came up as dark as the control line, even darker than the one I took on Monday lol

I did my last one on yesterday (Wednesday) morning lol.

I did one yesterday haha. Darker than the control line, woo hoo!

The last on I did was on Monday. I came up really dark and I thought to myself: ok your def preggo, you can stop poas! Who has already made their appointments? I haven't....

I want to. But I'm scared of calling and trying to. Medical knows I'm pregnant and they said they are going to get me in sooner than normal... But they haven't given me any kind of direction on what to do and not do... I feel kinda lost.

I told myself I wasn't going to do any more hpt, so I took an OPK instead! I always kind of thought it was a myth, but it was darker than any positive I've ever gotten for ovulation.

My office does email appts. so I've reached out but haven't heard back yet.

I have called my midwife and am waiting for a call back :) I'm lying in bed with the youngest trying not to be sick :-(

Morning
I am really suffering with ms all day I feel so ill, hopefully tat means I have a lovely sticky bean on board...
How is everyone else doing??

Eh waiting. I called medical to schedule my ultrasound, but instead she is scheduling me for an intake appointment. She originally told me I'd get an ultrasound sooner than normal - but now it's looking like I won't until 10 weeks. I was hoping to get one before Christmas so we can tell our parents on Christmas

I don't have any real ms yet, which is good and bad. Good that I don't feel sick, but bad that I don't have that reassurance. I go to the doctor on the 15th, but it is just an intake appt. I also really want an ultrasound before Christmas!

I lied. Hello, morning sickness! Not too bad, but the nausea is starting for sure.

Me too morning sickness and evening sickness more nausea than being sickness but on medication and off work for 2 weeks now hopefully will get better sorry u ladies are feeling like this too :( it's rotten xxx

I am 6 weeks today and due on August 4. We have been TTC for 5 years so im very scared..:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->