Due 8th Aug with our rainbow baby

Doing good over here. :thumbup: Still don't feel preggo; but I am ok with that. I have been doing an easy exercise routine and I try my best to eat a wholesome breakfast :coffee: (I'm failing at that...hello cereal!). I did cry last night because the christmas tree was wobbly in the stand, I kept saying: "but it's gonna fall on me" like some crazed person. Idk what that was about. :shrug:

Congrats on 6 weeks Petu! Wow, 5 years is a long time. Did you conceive naturally? Hopefully you are able to relax at some point. Easier said than done though : )

I'm not sure I have ms, but I definitely got the flu yesterday. Last night was 10 hours of hell getting sick. Which made me nervous about hurting the baby. I hope I'm not too paranoid, but I'm going to call my dr to make me feel better.

Tankel good to hear from you I was thinking about you this morning :)
Im really suffering with ms all day, ive just munched my way through half a pack of pringles and a feeling better but know that will soon change!!
How is everyone?

Im am so happy I don't have ms yet. I really feel for you ladies that do as I suffered from extreme nausea most of my life do to an allergy I didn't even know I had! I can't wait for my bump to show. Right now I'm just bloated and that is not cute.

Hey ladies!! Can I join?
I found out two weeks ago that I was pregnant after TTC for 4 years and our first round of Clomid. Also due on 8th august.
I don't have any real symptoms. I'm more tired than usual, have slight cramps and yesterday started getting yellow CM. Apart from that, I feel absolutely fine xx

Hey ladies!! Can I join?
I found out two weeks ago that I was pregnant after TTC for 4 years and our first round of Clomid. Also due on 8th august.
I don't have any real symptoms. I'm more tired than usual, have slight cramps and yesterday started getting yellow CM. Apart from that, I feel absolutely fine xx

Congrats! August 8th is a popular date : )

Hey ladies!! Can I join?

Hello & Welcome :)
My MS is awful I was suppose to go swimming with the littlest this afternoon but he is full of cold and I felt so ill, I just came home :(
I really want to just get into bed as so tired too, but I work for myself and have so much work that I will be up late preparing for the weekend.....I already have 1 pot of yumminess bubbling away so at least I know I am making slow steady progress xx

I'm just waiting for the day that the MS starts. Most women seem to say that 6 weeks is when their MS started......eek!! x

My ms started a few days before I found out I was pg!!

I'm praying I'm one of the lucky ones and just get nausea rather than being sick! I can handle feeling sick, but I hate actually throwing up xx

I'm praying I'm one of the lucky ones and just get nausea rather than being sick! I can handle feeling sick, but I hate actually throwing up xx

Oh gosh, I think Id rather be sick that this constant nausea :cry:

Hi Ladies :hi: I started an easy workout routine and let me tell you, I'm beat. before TTC, I was a jogger, and I don't think that I was that out of shape, but I guess I am. I mean this is easy stuff for grandmas!

Oh Tankel that has made me giggle, Im too pooped to even think about exercising but really should as I am carrying too much weight :( I want to get past 12 weeks and past the nausea and then I will start eating better and hopefully shread a few pounds or just not gain much xx

I am tired too. But I am forcing myself to get up and moving. I just keep telling myself its for the baby and it makes it easier. The hardest part is getting off the couch!:haha: If I sit there long enough, I can convince myself that sitting there is good for the baby too :winkwink: And it feels SO good to do nothing

I know I posted before, but you ladies are chatty! lol love it :) I'm still due August 8!! Went for my blood work this morning so hopefully those results will make me a tad less nervous. I have my first us booked for December 30. I'll be 8 weeks and 3 days, which is further than I made it last time. Last time I went to my us early (7w3d) and then lost the baby at 7w5d, heartbreaking to see the heart beat and then to know it only had 2 more days. But this time I'm feeling optimistic. I really am debating if I should wait until 9 weeks, but DH will be able to go with me this day, so 8w3d it is! :)

No ms here! No symptoms whatsoever. But, there's still time lol

My sisters must have pregnancy radar because last night they were all asking me if I was planning on TTC soon. Man, I had to white lie though my teeth because I want to tell them all at Christmas. Anyone else have this problem?

Just have to post something today so I can see the sweet pea in my ticker : ) 6 weeks, woo hoo!

Have a second scan booked on 18 Dec at 6w5d :D Hoping for a HB. Small cramps and spotting since Tuesday - but we realized I have a yeast infection today so we think it's from that.

That's awesome about the scan, I'm jealous! I got a scan last time at 6+4 and we heard a hb, so you should be good!

I have to wait until Im 12 weeks for a scan :( seems like forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->