Due 8th Aug with our rainbow baby

I have to wait until 12 weeks too. It seems like that's never going to come round!

Because of my MMC in Sept I am feeling very nervous I am so scared that the baby will have stopped growing again :(

Hi ladies so I think my end is 4th August... So I've booked a private scan in 6 days time Ahhh it's so soon I am so excited I will be 8 weeks :) xxx

Hi ladies so I think my end is 4th August... So I've booked a private scan in 6 days time Ahhh it's so soon I am so excited I will be 8 weeks :) xxx

Hi blondebabe. I see in your sig that you delivered your boy in a birthing pool. I've always liked the idea of giving birth in a birthing pool. What was your experience like? X

Because of my MMC in Sept I am feeling very nervous I am so scared that the baby will have stopped growing again :(

I feel the same way. I'm just trying to be as positive as possible. I feel much more like I did when pregnant with my dd than I did with my mmc though, so that's good I think.

I feel the same way. I'm just trying to be as positive as possible. I feel much more like I did when pregnant with my dd than I did with my mmc though, so that's good I think.

Yes I feel a lot more pg that I did too and have visibly started to sprout! and feel nauseous most of the day but Im still so scared :(

Don't worry ladies, your babies are doing just fine. :hug:

I'm also due Aug 8 with hopefully my rainbow :) First day of nausea today, but not too bad!

Just starting to get a lot nauseous now. Haven't up-chucked yet, but I have sat by the toilet two morning in a row.

How is everyone else?

I've been feeling nauseous for a couple of weeks now, but haven't as of yet actually thrown up. Most of the time I feel fine, but then I get this wave a nausea that lasts a few minutes.
I seem to get it more in the mornings too and by about 2pm ish, it seems to clear up until I start to get tired again x

Yeah. I'm getting so tired. I hardly move and I'm winded and feeling like I've just run a marathon.

I had a successful ultrasound today! Saw a heartbeat at 129 bpm : )

yay! congrats. I bet that lifts a weight off your shoulders! I'm a long time away from a scan still. My midwife only does them at 20 wks.

Congrats mlm on the great scan!! Happy 7 weeks ladies, well the other day now lol.

I'm feeling pretty well actually!! I get waves of nausea usually in the evening. Sometimes first thing in the morning until I eat, because I'm not a breakfast person. But last time it was 24/7 around now and gradually got worse. So I'm very thankful for the relief so far! My boobs aren't super sore this time either, that should still come though.

First scan is next Tuesday!! I mc at 7w5d last time. I'll be 8w2d this time. Here's hoping all is okay. I try not to read into too much, like symptoms because mine continued for 5 weeks after I'd had the cm last time, which is how I missed it. So I'm trying not to stress about having little nausea. I'll take it for now! :)

Merry Christmas ladies!!!

Thought I'd jump right in... Hi!

I'm due August 7th (or 8th, depending on which due date calculator you ask). I had my IUD removed November 4th, and immediately started TTC. My LMP was 10/31 and I O'ed around the 14th. I got my BFP at 10 DPO and heard the heartbeat for the first time today (8w3d)!

This will be my second child, I also had 2 miscarriages before having my son (one was a blighted ovum). My son was born in October 2012 a week before his due date. My water broke without any contractions, so I was induced and I labored for 8 hours (with NO pain meds!) before he was born at 10:02 PM on 10/24/12. Just perfect. <3

Looking forward to getting to know each of you during our journeys to August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->