Due a year to the day of My Dad's death

Mommatobe53

Reaction score
I was always Daddy's Lil Girl,and due to the fact My Dad had seizures and would get hurt during these seizures,and he only had these seizures while sleeping. I never left home due to his health concerns. He ended up having to have open heart surgery from which I helped him recover from,it was just My Dad & I. Then I met My now Husband & I got engaged Dec 26th,begin to live My Life,then I lost my Dad February 14th, and found out I was pregnant father's day weekend went to the Dr only to find out I'm due February 14th!!! The date has not changed on bit. I feel blessed,as if My Dad's smiling down on me,yet guilty because I was beginning to live my life for me when I lost My Dad,it was just "Us" against the world for so long!! Then I had finally chosen The Man I wanted to be My World after My Dad was My World my entire life,My Dad approved of him,but I still feel guilt for "leaving" My Dad for My now Husband.

so sorry you have had to go through the loss of your dad :hugs: so sad and must be extremely hard for you now he's not here especially it was just the both of you for so long. I understand your feelings of guilt, only natural to feel that way but the important thing is to remember all the happy times and think foward to the happy times still to come with your baby :hugs:. Very special your due date, i know in some ways this will be hard but i think its your dads gift to you for being a wonderful daughter to him.

Huge hugs and all the best for your future xxx

Thank you. I think that just since Feb. 14th was such a tragic day, I'm kind of expecting the same results for that day next year. But I know the likely hood of me actually giving birth that day is highly unlikely. It's all so bittersweet!!! Thank you for your comment.

Thank you. I think that just since Feb. 14th was such a tragic day, I'm kind of expecting the same results for that day next year. But I know the likely hood of me actually giving birth that day is highly unlikely. It's all so bittersweet!!! Thank you for your comment.

:hugs::hugs: I totally understand the bittersweet thing, well ill think of you, i also share a sadness for that day, fab 14th is my little sisters birthday, we lost her sadly when she was 3 :cry::cry::cry: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"