Due August 2017

OwlBump

Hubby, Son and Bump
Reaction score
Hey ladies :) I'm 8weeks +2days with my second little owlet!

I've been having morning sickness since exactly 6 weeks but nothing too bad now it's just first thing and a lot of on and off deep feeling lower abdo aching which I'm certain is growth pains

Things are feeling so different this time around, we're both excited but so pre occupied with our son :)

Looking for people to chat with, just post about anything etc :D

Hi! I am due August 4th! There are a couple of August threads over in pregnancy groups and discussions, lots of people on them!

Thanks i completely missed them! What a dunce :p

Unless you go searching you would probably miss them, lol!

Congratulations. I'm early August too but haven't been given a date yet. My next scan is Wednesday so I'll know for sure then hopefully.

Congrats :)

I haven't had any scans yet, I won't get one until about 12 weeks bleh! Lol

Just going off the first day of menstrual cycle as midwife will before scan x

I paid for a private one when I thought I was 8 weeks but measured 6+3 and they saw two sacs. Heart attack lol. I go back for a rescan Wednesday to be sure if there's one or two. And my first hospital scan is Wednesday too, earlier because my first baby was premature the hospital will be monitoring everything closely.
Hope you don't have to wait too long for a scan. First tri lasts a year doesn't it!

Ahhhh ok that makes sense, we've decided on a private scan at 16-17 weeks for gender

Oh my gosh! That's exciting, fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for you :)

It's flown by so far because of Christmas but I know it'll drag now lol, my first midwife appointment is on Wednesday so I kinda feel like it's made "official" when someone with medical knowledge says I'm pregnant lol x

I had a private scan, and they estimated my due date to be August 14. I go back this Thursday to my doctor for an official due date. :D

Well I'm August as well I think but can't tell for sure lol, I have 3 girls already and this baby incompletely out of the blue, I was on mini pill and not had a period so I have no idea how far along I am but at a guess I'd say 8-9 weeks I think!!

Hi ladies! I think I'm due around the 11th August. I've had nausea since around week 6 and the past couple of days has been awful! I seriously need to stop eating as it's the only thing that makes me feel better and think I've already put a few pounds on :cry: Alls I want to eat is carbs and cheese and pickle sandwiches :nope:

hi girls! im due around 17th I think. got an early scan tomm (eeek). vix im exactly the same, cant stop eating carbs!! not interested in sweet stuff, just salt and carbs! look forward to the journey with you all x

Hi everyone! I'm due with #2 around August 10th. We had some trouble conceiving #2 (#1 was easy!), so this is my IVF baby (and rainbow since I had a MC in March last year). It's been a rocky start with crazy betas (doctors believe I lost a twin). But since then, everything has been going pretty well.

I had nausea starting in week 4 and it's finally letting up. But starting about a week ago, the heartburn and reflux is killing me! But I finally bought the same stuff I took with my son (although heartburn/reflux didn't start until 3rd tri with him), and things are much more manageable.

I hope everyone had a smooth and easy pregnancy. :)

Hi I'm due august as well! On the 27th with my first :) so I'm 6 weeks and nausea has hit me the last couple of days got my first scan on friday! Exciting times! :)

Hi! I'm due the 2nd, with my third. We've been trying for 3 years, doing infertility treatments on and off. Losing 40lbs is what I believe helped us as I have pcos.

Im due August 14th too! I've been sick the last 3 weeks, tired and just not feeling well. Only thrown up once though. I'm trying to work through it. I've told my family and if I can survive one more month I know I'll turn the corner and feel more like my old self again. Please lord let me feel like my old self again! ;)

Hi! I'm due the 2nd, with my third. We've been trying for 3 years, doing infertility treatments on and off. Losing 40lbs is what I believe helped us as I have pcos.

I've been given a due date of August 2nd too! Also my 3rd baby

(well technically my 4th as i had a 14 week miscarriage in September)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->